𝗖𝗵. 𝟬𝟭

"Shinichiro-kun! Are you okay?"

You asked the man with slicked-back, dark hair. He looked like he was about to cry and was sitting alone with his head down. As soon as you called his name, he turned his head to look at you.

He watched as you quickly sat next to him and look at him with concerned eyes. "What happened, Shinichiro-kun?"

He appreciated your concern, but he didn't want to tell you. It would be too embarrassing to tell you anyways. "It's nothing, just had a bad day."

"Aww, come on," you pouted. "I'll help you cheer up, just tell me what happened."

He knew you were kind and never judged people, so there was no way you'd laugh at him, right? At least that's what he hoped for. But who was he kidding? This was the fifth time he got rejected at the moment. How uncool of him. Who wouldn't be embarrassed about that? But wait.. why is he so embarrassed of a kid judging him? 'I guess I can tell her,' he thought as he let out a heavy sigh.

"I got rejected again..."
"What?!"
"Don't laugh!"
"Oh no, why would I laugh? Who even rejected you?"
"S-some girl.. don't worry about it," he blushed in embarrassment and looked away.
"It's okay, Shinichiro-kun. There's tons of other women in this world. They just can't appreciate how much of a kind person you are! They only go for looks!"
"They only go for looks? Are you saying I'm ugly?"
"N-no, of course not! You're very handsome," you smiled.
"Yeah, sure."

You frowned at the way he sulked. "Shinichiro-kun. You're an amazing, kind, and handsome person. If I were that girl, I wouldn't reject you at all. In fact, I want to marry someone like you. You're very cool, y'know?"

He stared at you for a few seconds before he panicked a little and his whole face turned red. 'Sh-she said she wants to marry me?!'

Poor Shin. That's not what you said. Was he even listening?

"..You wanna marry me?" He asked.
"Huh? No, I meant I wanna marry someone like you."
"Oh..!" He looked away in embarrassment. 'Why did I even ask that?!'
"But if you want.. I do want to marry you when we grow up."
'My heart is about to explode. How can someone be so cute?' "When you're older," he ruffled your hair.

"I-I promise, Shinichiro-kun!" You held out your pinky finger. He smiled at you and connected his pinky to yours.

'What a sweet girl..'

。。。

"Y/n!" Riku yelled from downstairs.

You were in your bed, watching cartoons like you always did. "What?!"
"Don't 'what' me! Get down here this instant!"
"Ok, be quite!"

You got out of your bed and ran downstairs.

"What do you want?"
"Go buy me some sweets."
"Do it yourself.."
"Buy me some Daifuku, ice cream, mochi, maybe some cake too.."
"What?! Dude, go do it yourself!"
"Go before I eat a granola bar on your bed! Have fun cleaning all the crumbs! Maybe I'll take away all your action figures and plushies too."
"Stupid.. how are you not fat yet?"