Chapter 1: Prologue

There was a woman that was running through the forest while a large group of people. She was panting as she was looking down at an infant that was wrapped in a blanket. The infant was crying as the woman tried to calm the infant. She was running through the three until she came to a large tree. She placed the infant in between a root where the infant wouldn't be seen.

"Don't worry, I won't let any human get you."

She kissed the infant on the forehead. The infant giggled as the woman started to transform into a large creature where wings were sprouting out from her head as her skin was turning pale, her nails were becoming razor sharp.

She let out a roar as the group of people arrived at the large tree. Then the leader of the group approached the creature as he was looking at the people.

 Then the leader of the group approached the creature as he was looking at the people

"You see. This is why Oni can't live among us. It wants to eat us and steal our children to turn them into Spawns."

"That's not true. I want to live in peace and raise my child. You don't understand why we can't. You fear us and try to silence us."

"Now, it speaks lies. Are we going to do something about it!"

The people cheered as they all attacked and while the creature attacked to protect the tree. Among the treetops, there was a man with long black hair and wore a mask, who was watching what transpired as the fight was going on.

 Among the treetops, there was a man with long black hair and wore a mask, who was watching what transpired as the fight was going on

"I thought that the Oni live in the demon world."

The woman was slicing her pursuers as she bit their neck. She was stabbed in the chest. She was looking down at the leader. She hissed in pain as she backed away from the attacker. The leader just grinned as he grabbed a pinch fork as he was getting ready to end this.

"You are the sinner of hell. I am here to end all sinners."

"Hah...hah...hah...You will die knowing nothing about us...hah...hah... My child will avenge me and all of our kin. I have called my sister to find him."

She smirked as the leader was getting ready to kill her. But he was set on fire. He screamed as he was burned to death. The woman was looking at being in the night sky. She was looking at an infant with a fire Succubus creature.