Chapter 4: Rogue Recruit

Mississippi

There was a party going on the riverfront and two jocks were talking about something about the party. One of them was a dark hair dude and he was going on and on about this that was little less interesting.

"Body snatchers, that's the only explanation, man."

He was looking at his blonde friend who was staring at the young girl with short auburn hair with white streaks in her bangs. She had grey eyes and a pale skin complexion, and she wears purplish-blackish makeup and lipstick. She was wearing a sheer long-sleeved green blouse over a black halter top, a short black leather skirt, and black leggings along with thick combat boots, and dog collars around her neck and wrists and black gloves.

"My good buddy, Cody, is now a pod person. Gone in an evening from bad to sad, flame to lame. Nurse, he's coded! Personality paddles, stat!" 

Cody was blushing even more because his friend was teasing him.

"Oh, come on. Ah'm just, you know, picking my moment, taking it slow." Cody said.

"Cody, Ah've seen glaciers move faster. There she is, the girl you've been staring at all week. Please tell me you at least know her name."

He was looking at Cody as the blonde just shrugged and smiled sheepishly. He palmed his forehead because he realize that his best friend didn't even talk to her.

"You lame-o! This ends now."

The brunette just pushed Cody towards the girl.

"Come on, Ty I—" Cody said, getting shoved towards the girl of his dreams.

"Huh? Can Ah help you?"

Cody just blushed as their eyes met.

"Uhh... Dance. I-I mean, would you like to? With me, that is. Together." Cody stumbled.

"Ah'm really just hanging out here and..." She said, seeing the hurt puppy dog look on Cody's face. "Aw hey, why not? After all, where's the harm in one dance?"

There is a house not too far away... There was a woman with short brown hair and she was sitting on the chair. She was wearing sunglasses as she was gasping as she was looking up at the ceiling.

"No! Don't touch him!" She said, seeing images of the young girl and Cody and many other images. "Oh, my dear child."

Back at the dance

Cody and the girl were dancing, but a few distance from each other. Ty was looking at the both of them and saw they were not getting close.

"Get closer. Make your move." Ty said.

He shoves Cody as he fell and knocked the girl down in process.

"Hey, Ah'm sorry." Cody said, grabbing her wrist to help her up.

"Aaah! My-mah head. All these images. What's happening to me/" She asked, looking at unconscious Cody. "What am Ah? Who am Ah?"

She was seeing many different images of Cody and his family. Cody was starting to lose consciousness. Ty was looking back at his unconscious friend and back to the girl.

"Cody? Cody, what's wrong?" Ty asked, glaring at the girl. "What did you do to him?!"

Rogue was crying hysterically, and ran passed a lot of people to get out of the party. She was heading towards the door until Ty jumped in front of the exit to stop her. Then she started to get more images of Cody in a football uniform and running right through other players. She slammed right through Ty in a move like a football player. Ty was knocked on his back and looked up to see that the Auburn girl was gone. He was rubbing his head.