chapter 14

After rias entered the club room she noticed two people from the church.

Rias: "and who might you be?" She said with her guard up

Irina: "oh we're here to get your permission to do our mission in this town."

Rias: "well that depends on what you will be doing."

Irina: "well recently the church was attacked and the people who did that stole the Excalibur pieces and we want to recollect them. Also, you are not to interfere with our mission."

Rias: "do you really think that I would go and collect holy sword pieces?"

Irina: "whether you say that or not the problem is that we of the church don't trust you."

Rias: "fine I won't interfere with your mission."

Xenovia: "also there was a man with black hair and was very strong, do you know anything about him?"

Rias: "are you talking about y/n? The man that usually wears a trench coat?"

Xenovia: "yes that sounds like the guy we found."

Rias: "what do you want to know?"

Xenovia: "is he connected to any faction?"

Rias: "why?"

Xenovia: "we want to take him to the church to become a member of our faction."

Rias: "don't take this the wrong way but he would never join someone much weaker than he is and honestly, most of your angels don't even hold a candle against him."

Xenovia: "he is just a human like us and should become a member of the church in honour of our Lord."

Rias: "look you can try to force him but I think he would rather fight against your faction than join it. And also he is sort of a part of the devil faction."

Xenovia: "sort of?"

Rias: "he's In a marriage contract to sona the next clan head and serafall leviathan."