chapter 20

Due to the explosion that y/n set off, it gave kalawarner and her army enough time to create trenches and get a steady foothold on the territory.

Even though they were outnumbered by double the army, they were using great strategic planning and holding the line.

And thanks to the efforts of vali, Heracles and Perseus that they managed to win some of the battles and push forward into the underworld and claimed more territory.

Y/n quickly sent more troops once he heard that they were outnumbered and right now the soldiers were marching to the teleportation circle that was just installed.

Y/n was observing their march from the highest point in his castle which was his office.

Y/n: "xenovia, how are the reports looking?"

Xenovia: "good my lord, although we have lost a bit over 2,000 troops, we have taken over a few cities around the underworld and also sabotaged their supply route and cut their rations, they will soon run out of food and retreat and that's when we can push further into the underworld."

Y/n: "good, how's it going with Kuroka and raynare?"

Xenovia: "they are doing good, they planted the evidence and are now going over to the base that has the supplies that were supposed to be sent to the devils but they will steal it."

Y/n: "interesting, I'm glad that we have the upper hand for the moment."

Xenovia: "yes my lord."

Y/n: "xenovia, I know that I'm your leader but be sure to just call me by name when it's just us or when it's together with the girls." Xenovia smiled and nodded.

Xenovia: "sure, y/n."

Y/n watched as the teleportation pad sent the 7,000 soldiers to kalawarner for her to command.

Y/n: "the time for me to join the battle is close." He said with a hard look out the window.

With the great alliance

The leaders were sitting around a table and coming up with plans to win this war.

Sirzechs: "Azazel, how is the search coming along?"

Azazel: "it's been okay, with a bit more time then we will be able to identify where their located."

Serafall: "that's good, what about the supplies that you're sending to us?" He said without the usual child-like voice

Azazel: "it's going good but one of my important research labs was destroyed and we are looking into who did it now so the supplies will be shipped to you in a week."

Michael: "what about the front lines? And the number of losses?"

Ajuka: "the reports count 8,000 troops dead in the battle and 1,000 missing in action. We are losing ground on the front lines but thanks to the wielder of boosted gear, we have been able to hold them off longer than predicted and we might be able to push back when we get more supplies."

Azazel: "then the troops will have to play defensive."

A loud crash was heard and a soldier came in with sweat running down his face.

Soldier 1: "Lord! The enemy has sent reinforcement of 7,000 soldiers! The front lines can't handle them! They retreated from the battle!"

Sirzechs: "ajuka, can you join the battle and hold the front line for some time while we gather more soldiers to the front line."

Ajuka: "leave it to me." His wings appeared and he flew off towards the battlefield.

The reason for none of them to teleport is because y/n's army was using a magic jammer and nullifying the teleportation cast for 50miles.