chapter 17

Time flew by and many things have happened. Rias has unsealed her bishop who's named gasper and turns out that the only person that would call issei for the pacts was Azazel, the leader of the fallen angels.

Right now y/n was on his way to school and wondering what will happen 2 days later because the meeting will happen then.

As y/n and xenovia were walking to school they notice a boy with silver hair standing at the entrance as if waiting for someone.

As y/n and xenovia were crossing towards the school, vali noticed them.

Vali quickly charged and appeared in front of y/n pointing a finger to his face but what he failed to notice quick enough was the large magical blast aiming at his head

Y/n: "trying to test someone you know nothing about is a bad idea." Vali smiled and put his hands up in surrender and y/n's magic attack stopped.

Vali: "you're quite strong, how about a spar?" He said with excitement.

Y/n: "this isn't the time or place for this and you know it. Anyway, I got stuff to do."

Y/n then continued on his walk to school with xenovia. Vali wanted to test him more so he tried to shoot a magic beam but any magical attack he attempted failed.

Vali: 'Albion, what's going on?'

Albion: 'im not sure but im feeling an interference with the magical spell and it's being dissipated into the air.'

Vali: 'damn, he sure is something special huh?' He said looking at y/n

Time skip

On their way home, xenovia told y/n that she will be going out shopping with the occult research club.

Y/n: "alright but be careful and here." He hands her $5k to her.

Xenovia smiled and took the money and kissed y/n on his cheek before running.

After she disappeared from view, y/n turned to one of the roofs and a voice came from it.

???: "waw, I might get jealous of you when you are dating all these beautiful women." The figure jumped from the roof and landed in front of y/n