chapter 30

Hades was giddy because during the time he was away doing his work, he came up with new ideas to absorb y/n.

Hades was walking down the corridor towards his testing room and for some reason, something felt off, almost like something bad was going to happen.

Hades opened the door and was on guard, he glanced at the table and saw y/n still strapped down and looked to be sleeping.

Hades looked around a bit more and saw nothing so he let that paranoia go and went over to y/n, he then checked y/n's pulse and could feel it.

Now completely calm, he was about to begin his work when he suddenly felt a hand on his shoulders.

Hades spun around and saw y/n moving his lips and made out what seemed to be y/n's domain and that scared him greatly.

Y/n: "domain suleyksejun: mystic lein do dovah thur"

Hades was enveloped in a sea of darkness and then was knocked out, when he opened his eyes he lay on his back and stared up at the sky and he saw dark clouds with shades of red.

Hades rolled to his side and picked himself up and then looked at the scenery and was mesmerised by the eclipse.

Hades: "where is this place?" He said with a questioning tone but received no answer.

After finally taking his eyes off the eclipse did he notice the figure in the sky.

Hades stared at the figure in shock and disbelief, then all of a sudden, the figure snapped its head and looked at hades which scared him.

The figure vanished and so did the scenery, hades now floated in the endless void.

Hades tried to flare his power but no light was emitted, that was until hades caught a glimpse of a gigantic nail and then followed where that nail came from, eventually, a light appeared and showed hades the monster that has come to devour him.

The freakish monster smiled and let its sharp teeth be seen and then it grasped hades and moved him towards his mouth.

Hades at this point was terrified of him actually getting killed so he put all his effort into creating a spear made of darkness and death and then commanded it to the monster.

It hit the figure and then have watched it resolve into smoke, hades smiled, thinking he was safe, that was when the smoke suddenly surrounded hades and began to eat away at him.

Screams of agony made themselves known in the endless abyss until all the screaming came to a stop and only y/n appeared in the world.

*user has absorbed the max amount of divine power from the gods: 2/2*

Y/n: 'system, what does that mean?'

*user can absorb all the special skills and powers of those he has absorbed. The user can gain death-related authority and trickster authority. User is finally able to reach the divine level of rune magic.*

Y/n: 'when can I get these powers?'

*would user like to absorb all power and knowledge of divine rune divinity , death authority and trickster magic: yes/no*

Y/n stared at the box of yes and no and then pressed the yes button where he fell to the ground and he began the process of turning divine and because of that, he needed to suffer indescribable pain.

Due to the pain he suffered through the torture, it didn't hurt so bad but he was still falling in and out of consciousness.

During the process of becoming a divine being, he released a large quantity of divine aura mixed with immense magic power.