Iowa time

Just filler while I work on the next chappy.

________________________________

Self introduction: Hello Commander. I'm Iowa, first of my class and the end of an era. Wait New Jersey's here? How the hell did she get here before me?

Receive: G'day name's Iowa, BB-61 first if my class. So, what's next?

Login: Welcome back Commander. How was your break?

Details: If you wanted to know you could've just asked ya know.

Touch: Please keep your hands to yourself.

Special touch (before oath): Do I have to remind you why me and my class were the end of an era?

Task: Got more work. Don't cry. Nothing good comes free.

Task complete: Good job. Now if you need a break please sit down and get some water. If you need me I'll be with Bismarck.

Return from mission: Good job team. Take a break all of you. You guys earned it.

Commission: Commander the girls are back. Let's go say hi.

Mail: Got a letter, but from whom?

Secretary (idle 1): If you need help, just know I'm here. Alright?

Secretary (idle 2): I don't like fighting. Sure I have a lot of experience, but I've seen bad things happen in the end.

Secretary (idle 3): Why I fight? Because the last time I didn't... people died. Innocent people died because of over zealous people thought it would bring them closer to their god.

Strengthening: You need a hero? I'm no hero, but I'll try to be one for those who can't fight back.

MVP: I don't need this. It was a team effort after all.

Defeat: So be it, but I'll take you with me.

Skill activation: I.. FUCKING... HATE... CORN!!

Disappointed: You made a mistake Commander. Learn from it.

Stranger: Knock first please.

Friends: Welcome. So... what's bothering you?

Crush: Oh hey Commander. What do you mean I'm blushing? You sure it's not a sunburn?

Love: So this is what love feels like? It's nice, you know. Knowing that I don't have to carry these burdens alone anymore.

Oath: Thank you. You showed, to me at least, that you care. So... thank you for choosing me.

Special touch (after oath): I get that we're bound together, but do you really want to do this in your office? What? Don't threaten me with a good time~

________________________________
As I said it's just filler but now I have more free time, so more writing and reading for all of us. Anyways the next chapter is being worked on. It might take a bit because of work, but that won't stop me.

Anyways, have a good night/day.
Bama out.