Every story has an end..

I need to kill him again. Oh god, oh fuck. I need to put down the furry.

Date/POV/Yelling
You fucking know it
Whispering/flashback
'Oh fuck'
"Iowa's getting put down"
_______________________________

Pacific Ocean
USS Alabama POV
8 days later

I should not be out here alone, but orders are orders. If you were wondering why I'm out here let me tell you. I was told to do some reconnaissance due to my radar being good. This is so we know what we're up against in this battle.

Ping......... Ping.........

Well shit. But why does that signal seem familiar?

Pacific Ocean
USS Iowa POV
180 miles out from Bama

Hm? Why is there a lone battleship out here? Out of gun range, but radar? Not even close to being out. Let's go welcome them.

Timeskip by Iowa sinking while giving everyone the bird

USS Alabama POV
35 miles out from Iowa

Hmmm.. it's Iowa. But how is he alive.

"Oi, dickhead. Get to your radio."

"Shut the fuck up asshole"

"Make me."

Yep, that's him. Just need to get closer.

Tiniest Timeskip known to man

Forgot how fast his ship was.

"How the fuck are you alive!?" He just stared at me before yelling back, "Fuck you, that's how!" "Why do you have wolf ears!?" "What!?" "Ears!" "They fucking morphed on to my head!"

That makes no sense, then again he is Iowa. But how did he get his ship repaired?

USS Iowa POV
6 days earlier

Now how do I repair my ship? Those manju repair ships, so how do I get them to repair mine? Can I just steal them?

USS Alabama POV
Present time

He probably stole something. Wouldn't be surprised, but only Azur lane has any repair ship.

"How did you survive?"

"I didn't." I just gave him a blank stare while he had a smug grin.

"Do you plan on dying again then?" He continued to smile before nodding his head.

'Oh yeah, he's suicidal.'

"Just save it for the Orochi." He stopped smiling and just simply replied with, "I'm gonna nuke it."

"Point blank?"

"Yep." He responded while popping the p.

"Where have you been then, since you're clearly alive." He started to smile. Oh no, I know that smile.

"I was busy haunting the entire Sakura Empire. What? They thought I was dead, I just played along."

"That... is a fair point. But what were you doing?" He continued to smile. What the fuck did you do?

"Let's see. Oh, well I vandalized shops, tripped people, make their hot spring's water cold, and I talked to Yamato." This guy really is a menace sometimes.

"And how was the ta-" I couldn't even finish my sentence before being interrupted.

"Bama where are you!?" That's Wales.

"What do you mean, I'm still searching. Did something happen?"

"If by something you mean 'big ass fleet that wants to sink us with the Orochi' then yes something!"

"It seems that they need help." Why thank you captain obvious.

"Don't worry, I got help."

"Help?! From who!?"

"Not important right now, but trust me. You know them. Now what are the coordinates?"

"Well they're *******. Now who the hell is with you!"

Iowa get away from the radio!

"Good to see you to Wales, or is it hear?"

"Iowa! How are you alive?!"

"Not important. What's important right now is surviving. Can you do that?"

"We can, but why?"

"Iowa's gonna deal with the Orochi personally it would seem."

"And how is that gonna help!?"

"Well this time I have nine shots, not one. Now I need you to focus princess, so get off the radio and live. Can you do that? Wait don't respond, you don't need to."

It seems Iowa managed to get her to be quiet, but how far is it?

"It's only 20 miles out, Bama. So don't worry, you can save your girlfriend."

I stared at him in shock. How did he know?

"How do you know about that?" Oh no, I see that shit eating grin.

"I didn't, but you confirmed it."

I think I felt my soul leave my body. Iowa was just laughing at me, and I'm not gonna lie, it was annoying.

"If you don't sink to the Orochi or an enemy, I'm doing it myself."

He just smiled and said, with a shit eating grin still on his face, "You can try. Now let's get going, I want to die already."

No POV

While Iowa and Bama started to get closer, it seemed that Iowa was loading a certain shell into his guns. And the shells had some writing on the side. It read 'Same day delivery. Same day victory.'

_______________________________
Iowa just wants to die, but that comes next chapter. So don't get angry that I haven't put him down yet.

Anyways, have a nice day/night

Bama out