Seyenara Stinky

This, my dear crewmen, is the epilogue of my journey. So, kick back and relax, enjoy a nice drink, and enjoy the read.
____________________________

Azur Lane Base
USS Alabama POV
1 month later

'Ain't that a bitch.' As I put the last sentence down I got up and went up my stairs back up to the harbor. It was a nice breeze with the sun just starting to set. As I looked out at the harbor I saw a statue. It was just two numbers, but they ment something to me. 61.

The number represented a brother, a friend, and, for a certain queen, a lover.

"Ain't the same without ya. So enjoy wherever you went you crazy bastard."

"Fuck you!"

I must be hearing things. Maybe some sleep will help.

No POV

As Bama feel asleep a bright flash would cover his body, not his ship, and a copy of him seemed to stay on the bed. The real Bama would disappear in tiny red and white wisp of light. The copy had the exact memories of Bama and was almost like the real him. The only thing missing would be the beard.

Bama POV

Hmm? Why do I hear children? Also, why do I smell gumbo? No, no! Was it just a dream? No, I felt pain. Maybe I ran out of time. Do I still have the flag?

"Hey Bama! You said we'd hangout yesterday, but you weren't here. Where were you?" That voice, it seems.. familiar.

As I looked over I saw the speaker. It was Drum. So I was back.

"Sorry, I was visiting an old friend."

"Oh. Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go!"

"Alright, alright. Just calm down."

No POV

As they left the room, Bama would look back and see a book. It was titled 'My first draw in a new world.' He would smile before turning and left with his friend to face the city of Mobile once more.

_______________________________
If you were expecting me to stop, we'll I am now. So enjoy this day with whoever.

Bama out