Beach Episode?

Fourth of July chapter? Impossible. Anyways I have no more work for a couple days due to a couple of our guys having to go the hospital.
_______________________________

Iowa
Some beach at AL base I guess
4 days later

Iowa and a bandaged Bama were just sitting on the beach in chairs. They were just talking about some things. For example, how Iowa got here.

Iowa: I woke up and it was cold.

Bama: Wait so no one approached you giving you an offer?

Iowa: ...no

Bama: Bruh, what the fuck.

Iowa: How'd you get here then. Short story please.

Bama: I was drunk and got a choice.

Iowa: Did you lose your tea?

Bama: Yep.

Iowa: Why'd they take the tea?

Bama: It wasn't just tea. It was MILOS sweet tea.

Iowa: That explains everything.

Yeah kinda like that. Look you get the point, but you're here for the Fourth of July part.

Bama: So...

Iowa: Yeah.

Bama: How'd you fight that many people off.

Iowa: Simple. I started blasting.

Bama: ...with what?

Iowa: A gun. A really big gun.

Yeah Bama might have some brain damage right now. Not sure, but I'll check on him.

Anyways Wales was just watching them like some form of stalker, probably making sure Bama isn't being an idiot. It didn't occur to her, but they aren't blind. Like how do you hide blonde, white and red?

Iowa and Bama just decided to act like nothing was happening and they weren't being watched.

Iowa: Got any fireworks?

Bama: Yeah. Why?

Iowa: Fourth of July.

Bama: But it's no where near July. Wh-why-how.

Iowa: Because we can. Who's gonna stop me, the queen?

Iowa might be a prophet because QE was listening in like a brat she is.

QE: Why yes I am. So no fireworks.

Iowa: Shut yo oi oi bruv flat ass self the fuck up.

In just a couple of moments we could see Bama on the ground laughing, QE being embarrassed and angry, Wales being shocked, and Iowa just walking off into the water to get some cool ass water for that shit.

Time ship brought to you by Iowa and Bama running from angry Enterprise and Tirpitz

Iowa now had a grill. Where he got it will remain a mystery. It was Bama. It always is.

Bama was holding a speaker and a football. In his pocket was either a gun, a phone?, or both.

Iowa: What we making?

Bama: Burgers.

Iowa: Ah, a classic. Also, what's in your pocket.

Bama: Phone.

Iowa: And how'd you get one?

Bama: Magic.

Iowa decided to stop responding because how do you respond to something like that. He also started thinking about this war.