Chapter 10: A familiar face appears on the Polar Tang!

A/N: We are moving back to the Heart Pirates for a chapter, so buckle your seatbelts! It's not going to be too long though...xxanna

It's been nearly 3 weeks since (Y/N)'s execution date. Law barely found time to leave his room, as he was still mourning the loss of the love of his life. He'd spent the last 2 years with her by his side, and all of a sudden she's just gone. He was having a really hard time processing it, and was still in denial. Bepo, Penguin, and Shachi were sad as well, but now they were worried for their Captain's mental health on top of it.

Over the past few weeks Law completed the first two phases out of his three phase revenge plan. Burn the marine base to the ground that captured (Y/N), check. Capture, torture, and kill the admiral that fought and caught her, check. And the final uncompleted phase was to find Straw Hat Luffy and take out him and his entire crew. It was in fact his fault that 3 admirals magically showed up at the same time they were there to steal the government's secret plans.

"CAPTAIN! CAPTAIN!" Bepo yelled, running down the hall and nearly breaking Law's door in half.

"Bepo what did I say about knocking. Now get out. I'm busy." an expressionless Law said.

"NO! Captain you're going to want to see this" Bepo said, holding up the daily newspaper.

"Get that shit out of here. I don't care to know what's going on in the world, unless it has to do with Straw Hat Luffy's whereabouts." Law said angrily.

Bepo then takes out the wanted poster that was stuffed in the paper and hands it to Law. "Captain...you know who that is don't you?"

Law looked at the wanted poster. There was a question mark where the name should've been, but the bounty was pretty high. 150 million beri's. Law didn't even bother looking at the picture since there was no name. He was uninterested and threw the poster to the floor.

Bepo watched in awe as the wanted poster hit the floor.

"Leave," Law said, now furious.

"Bu-but Captain! Did you even look at th-" 

"Room, SHAMBLES '' Law commanded and now Bepo was nowhere in sight.

Law got up shut and locked his door and laid down on his bed. A few tears escaped his watery eyes and he quickly wiped them away. The only thing that's been on his mind for the past few weeks was how he let (Y/N) down, and it was all his fault.

After laying down for a while, he started to head towards the door to make some coffee when he stepped on something. It was the wanted poster that Bepo had brought in earlier. Law picked it up to toss it in the trash. He took one more look at it and this time his eyes couldn't leave the woman on the picture.

He couldn't believe it. No wonder Bepo ran in here like a maniac! This wasn't just some random woman on a wanted poster. It was (Y/N)! She was alive! Law couldn't believe it, he finally felt hope again.

'How the hell is this possible? There's no way the marines, and admirals so convincingly lied to me? Maybe I let my emotions get the best of me before finding out the full truth. Who cares now. The number one priority was to find (Y/N)-ya and bring her back to me so I could hold her in my arms again. This time I won't let her go. I won't let her out of my sight. I've already lost her once, I can't lose her again." Law thought to himself on the way to the kitchen.

Law slammed the door open and the whole crew went silent and stared at him.

"SHE'S ALIVE! SHE'S REALLY ALIVE. MY (Y/N)-YA IS OKAY!" Law exclaimed.

"I know Captain! That's what I was trying to show you before you rudely transported me out of your room." Bepo said.

"No time. The only thing that matters right now is finding her, and bringing her back to the Nakama. We will search every island top to bottom if we have to until we find her. We will also each carry a copy of her bounty poster with us at all times, and ask every single person we pass if they'd seen her. Is that clear? WE ARE GETTING MY GIRL BACK. SUBMERGE THE SUB AND LETS GET TO THE NEXT ISLAND!" Law yelled.

"Yes Captain!" everyone exclaimed and rushed out of their seats preparing for the next island.

Law was so happy to know that you were okay. The only thing that troubled him was how he was going to find you. Your wanted poster was very vague. It didn't say if you were traveling with anyone, hell they didn't even know your name. But he knew that you must've done something wild to get that high of a bounty. He couldn't stop smiling thinking about you.

Law still wanted to destroy Straw Hat even knowing that you were now alive, since he was still the reason he thought you were dead anyways.

---

After much thought about what he would say when he found (Y/N), Law could finally get a good night's sleep. Something he hasn't been able to have in weeks.

A/N: ahhh Law now knows that you are alive! Though he doesn't know where you are or how to find you...but he won't stop until he's turned every single island upside down to find you...quite the predicament indeed. Hope you are enjoying it reader-san... xxanna