pink lemonade - [🍋☁️] BALLS!!! (i dont have another name)

ty for requesting this epik stirythf
ALSO SORRY THIS IS TAKINF SO LONG I KEEO GETTING DISTRACTED AND I KEEP FALLIBG ASLEEP
ALSO THIS IN NON DESPAIR!!! AAUUUURRRRGGGG!!!
------------------

Rantaro finished brushing Korekiyo's hair, looking down onto the other finding him sound asleep. "Oh. I guess I took to long huh.." Rantaro picked the other up bridal style. He placed the other on their bed, sitting next to him and reading. (nerd 🤓 riddle me this bozo 🤓 stop beating my ribcage with a metal pipe!! 🤓)
After a few minutes, Rantaro felt a tap on his shoulder. "Hm?" Rantaro turned his head, seeing Korekiyo half awake. "H..i...." Korekiyo slowly wrapped his arms around Rantaro. "Hello, dear." Rantaro kissed Shinguji on the forehead, continuing to read his book. "I'm scared..." Amami turned around confused. "You haven't been scared in a while, what's wrong?" Korekiyo squeezed Amami harder, nuzzling into his back. "My sister.." Rantaro sighed, petting the others head. "Don't worry. She can't hurt you anymore, Kiyo. She's dead." Korekiyo flinched at the last part. "Yes. But everyday I swear I've seen her following me." Shinguji started shivering. "Korekiyo-" Korekiyo let out a heavy sigh. "Yes, I did take my medication." He looked up at Rantaro with an angry look on his face. "Okay, okay!" Rantaro paused for a second. "How about I take her off your mind?" Amami put a bookmark (nerd!! 🤓) in his book, shutting it and turning to Korekiyo while grinning. "How?" Korekiyo gasped as the other pinned him to the bed.
"What are you doing, dear?" Korekiyo watched as Amami lifted up the others shirt and lowered his face towards Shinguji's chest. "Calm down, honey." Rantaro began sucking on Kiyo's chest. (😦 omg gay people....)
"O-Oh dear..." (dear deez nuts) Korekiyo let out shaky moans as the other started... l..licking.. (ew;; what sr u a dog?mmm) the other's chest. After a few minutes, Rantaro rose back up, eying Korekiyo. "Did that work?" Korekiyo shook his head. "Fine. I guess I'll just have to do the other way then." Korekiyo sat up and tilted his head to the side, "What's the other way?" Rantaro turned Korekiyo over, pushing him onto his stomach. Amami got closer to Korekiyo's ear, "Let me show you~" (i walk in like a dime piece i go straight to vip-) Rantaro grabbed Kiyo's waist, lifting his... ass!!!! (haha get it????? ass!!!!! haha11!1!1!!1 im so immature) in the air.

 ass!!!! (haha get it????? ass!!!!! haha11!1!1!!1 im so immature) in the air

white boy jumpscare

Korekiyo shifted in anticipation under the other, pouting a bit. "Be patient, Shin." Korekiyo blushed at the nickname, but was still mad that he had to wait. (be patient you gay bitch uggghfh i hate gay people who are impatient ughghhh and hes an anthropologist uhhhhhh.mmmmm animatronics) Rantaro began to slide Korekiyo's shorts off, making the other flinch from the cold air. "Suck." Rantaro placed 2 fingers infront of Korekiyo's mouth. (suck deez nuts 😈😈😈😈)
Korekiyo began sucking on Amami's fingers. After a few minutes Rantaro snatched his fingers out of Kiyo's mouth, positioning them at his... ... ... 🕳 .... yk... idk how to write porn ok. Rantaro shoved his fingers inside of Kiyo, pumping them in and out (ballsack)

 Rantaro shoved his fingers inside of Kiyo, pumping them in and out (ballsack)