🍋☁️ - #3

He's drunk. (rantaro obviously) 
That's it.

thats the plot :3

and its kinda hot ngl 😮‼️

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

      They always say, 'The alcohol did it!'  but I think this time, this was an acting of his own.         
      Usually drunks don't care how people feel, but... His was different.. He actually cared.

Rantaro's cold hands rubbed Korekiyo's shivering wrists, pinning them up against the wall. "Y-You're so *HIC* hot... I want you s-so baaad..." Korekiyo nodded, he lifted his knee, rubbing Rantaro's crotch slowly, their breathings got more louder.

Korekiyo looked at Rantaro, his eyes staring right back at him, they were twitching with want. He licked his lips, moving one of his hands down to Korekiyo's mask, lifting it down slowly. "M-May I... have... *HIC* sex with y-you..?~" Korekiyo smiled, nodding in response.

He pressed his wet tongue onto Korekiyo's quivering lips, causing him to instantly open them and let him take control. His wrists wriggled around in Amami's tight, yet somehow gentle grasp as drool made its way down Korekiyo's mouth, dripping onto the floor.

He finally pulled his tongue away, letting Korekiyo breathe. Rantaro moved his hands away from Korekiyo's arms, rubbing his hair and pushed him down onto his knees. He slowly unzipped his pants, pushing his boxers down a little and letting his erection go free.

"How do you expect me to take all of this? It's too big for me." Korekiyo wrapped his hands around his length, opening his mouth and putting his mouth over it.

Rantaro put his hands on the sides of Korekiyo's head, making his bobbing go faster. Rantaro finally came after 20 minutes, the sticky liquid dripped from Korekiyo's mouth, he wiped it off and swallowed the rest. "This is why I don't allow you to go to parties, dear." Rantaro pulled his boxers back up and zipped his pants.

"But you had fun, didn't you?~" Rantaro caressed the other's cheek, smiling like a child. "I suppose that is correct.. But now you reek of alcohol.." Rantaro shrugged and helped Korekiyo up off the floor. The two went down stairs to see everyone sitting in a circle, giggling about something. They went to go join the others.

OKAY. KRKWKDJDJF WHY DID THIS TAKE A DAY 🤬🤬‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ 😨😨😨🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄  GRRRRHEJSJSJJWKJS OK THANK U GUYSE FOR 1.05K READZ!!@!@!@ :33 ILY!NNNNN!!!N!!!!!!!!!! OKAY!!!! :333 THHIIISSSS ACTUALLY HAS TWO PARTS RHJS IS PAR WON 🙄😮

OKAYA

UH

HI (●’◡’●)ノ

OK BYE ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ