🍋 -- korekiyo cough cough what the fcuk covid

Rantaro sighed, hanging his bag up on the post. He turned around and looked over on the couch, seeing Korekiyo still sleeping. He had gotten sick a while ago, mostly due his weak immune system. Rantaro sighed, walking over to Korekiyo and giving him a tiny kiss. Korekiyo woke up immediately after, looking up at Rantaro. He smiled softly. "Hello, dear.." He got up, wiping his nose. "Stay back, I do not want you to get sick.." He coughed a few times, reaching for his mask and putting it back on.

"I don't care if I get sick, Kiyo." Rantaro crossed his arms, watching Korekiyo cough more. "Do you want some soup?" He asked, sitting next to Korekiyo. Korekiyo was looking more pale than usual, but that was just a normal thing when he gets sick. Korekiyo nodded, leaning on Rantaro. "Babe, if you want soup I gotta get up.." Rantaro smiled, gently pushing Korekiyo off of him, who whimpered loudly in protest. Rantaro just chuckled and walked to the kitchen, grabbing a pot and a few cans of soup. Korekiyo walked into the kitchen, swaying side to side.

"Lay back down, Korekiyo. You're gonna get yourself hurt, sweetheart." Rantaro said, turning on the stove. He poured a can of soup in there and stirred it slowly. Korekiyo grumbled, waddling over to Rantaro and poking his back. "Yes, my love?" Rantaro smiled, putting some more soup in.

"I'm horny." Korekiyo frowned. Rantaro choked on his spit, turning around to face Korekiyo. "You're WHAT?!!"

"I'm horny. Now, can you please let me have sex with you?" Korekiyo crossed his arms, he seemed pretty serious about this. Rantaro sighed, "Fine, bend over on the counter. I gotta keep cooking your damn soup."

Korekiyo did as told, bending over the counter and pulling down his pants. "Hurry." He demanded, bending over more. "Be patient." Rantaro finished stirring the soup, walking over to Korekiyo and putting two fingers up to Korekiyo's mouth. "Suck, hurry up." Rantaro scowled. "You told me to be patient, but you don't have to? How silly." Korekiyo put Rantaro's fingers in his mouth, coating them in his saliva. Once Rantaro felt satisfied enough, he put the two fingers inside Korekiyo's hole and began scizzoring him. Korekiyo yelped loudly and began shivering, he looked behind him and up at Rantaro. "You're being rough.." Korekiyo whimpered.

Rantaro rolled his eyes, pulling his finger out. He unzipped his pants and pinned Korekiyo down. "W-Wait, on second thought.. I don't want you to be sick, Amami.." Rantaro rolled his eyes, "Like I said before, I don't care if I get sick."

Korekiyo shrugged, "Okay then, your loss." Korekiyo smiled. Rantaro rammed into Korekiyo, causing him to yelp loudly. He giggled right after, shuffling around to get comfortable. "Hurry up, dear.. It's only a matter of time until I get bored." Rantaro rolled his eyes, pounding into Korekiyo immediately after. He yelped loudly as he giggled some more. Rantaro groaned, going faster as his hips slammed against Korekiyo's body, causing him to jerk each time. Korekiyo yelped loudly, biting into his sweaters sleeve. "A-Ah!!~ Sl-Slow down a bit!!" Korekiyo moaned out, his back arching each time Rantaro would pull out and slam back in. Korekiyo began drooling like crazy. "A-Ah!!~ Ri-Right there!!~" Korekiyo hid his face in his arms, moaning louder. Korekiyo pointed to the soup on the stove, "Sh-Shouldn't you check on the soup?"

Rantaro sighed, turning the stove off when he saw the soup finished cooking. "Ah.. now we can continue." Korekiyo giggled, "Okaaayy.."

Rantaro started uo again, going faster this time. Korekiyo moaned louder, his legs twitching. "I'm still surprised you didn't have underwear on, did you know I'd give in or something?"

Korekiyo nodded, giggling quietly. Rantaro just sighed, going faster each thrust. "Dammit, I think I'm close.."

Korekiyo moaned louder, his back arching when he felt Rantaro grip onto his hair, pulling his head back. Korekiyo let out a gasp once he felt Rantaro pull his hair back and fill his hole with his cum. Korekiyo sighed, rubbing his back. "That hurt." He huffed, flicking a bit of cum off his leg.

"Now you can eat your soup!" Rantaro smiled. Korekiyo huffed, "Fiinneee..." Korekiyo sat on the couch, waiting for his soup to be delivered. Rantaro walked over, giving him the soup and a kiss on the cheek. "I'm sorry if I was too rough, babe. I love you." He smiled.

"..I love you too.." Korekiyo smiled back.

A week late, Rantaro turned up sick.

That's it. The end. ^-^

(( btw i have an ao3 if u wwan actual stories on ther 😐😐☝☝ ))