fluff/angst - {☁️💧} kill miyadera!! kill miyaderaa!!!!

uhhh slay ty for the request uhh im supposed to finish myother one but im busy writinf rhis one hahahsjdjhfkakskd fuck
--------------------💔❤

"You're worthless."
"Stop... Please.."
The same girl from before grabbed onto Korekiyo's arm, digging her sharp nails into Korekiyo's skin, and making him bleed.
"STOP! I SAID STOP! PLEASE!"
Her nails only dug deeper, piercing Kiyo's flesh.
"Do NOT tell me what to do, young man. I won't hesitate to slice your arms off your ugly ass body."
Korekiyo took a deep breath, kicking the other on the ground.
"You're the worst sister ever."
"ME?"
"...Yes..."
"I will kill you."
"...You can't do anything to me anymore."
"Wanna bet?"
Miyadera wrapped her slender fingers around Korekiyo's neck, strangling him.
"I will kill you."

....

Korekiyo's eyes shot open, he looked around the room for Rantaro. "Hmmm.." Korekiyo's eyes began to tear up, "...A-Amami?" Kiyo got up from the bed, instantly running downstairs in a panic. "Rantaro?!"

Korekiyo began to cry (bro you impatient hes probably in the bathroom) He felt a tap on his shoulder. (OMG ITS MONOKUMA!!!!!!)

"What's wrong?" Rantaro saw Korekiyo crying, "....Nothing..." Shinguji began shaking violently. "Baabbeee.... Don't lie to me..." Amami wrapped his arms around Korekiyo, kissing him on the forehead ( i almost said forkhead :p )

Korekiyo put his hands on Amami's chest, crying even more. (nauurrrr he havin a mentak brekdown 😦😦😦😦🤨🤨🤨🤨😱😦😦😦) Amami began petting Korekiyo's head, "It's okay." Korekiyo tugged on Amami's shirt, "Wh-Where were y-you...?!" Rantaro sighed, "Honey, I was making you food." (ok mr world wide)

"Okay..." Rantaro scooped Korekiyo into his arms, bringing him to their living room. "I love you~" Amami kissed Korekiyo's forehead (again) ughhhhhhhhhhhhh i h8 writibgj ggghhhhhhhhhhhh

"...I-I love... y-you too.." Korekiyo tried to hold back more tears as he remembered his nightmare. "..Whats wrong?" Korekiyo sniffled (ewwwww nastu mf) "I can't..." Korekiyo nuzzled Rantaro's chest, Rantaro already knew what was happening.

"Dear, it's fine. She's gone now." (shes in solitary confinement 🥺) Rantaro wrapped his arms around Korekiyo squeezing him. "I-I know but-" "No. Forget her, Kiyo. I'll keep you safe." Rantaro lifted up Korekiyo's chin, caressing Korekiyo's cheek, (HIS FACE.)

"Okay..." Rantaro put his head on top of Kiyo's, playing with his hair. Korekiyo yawned, his eyes half opened. "I'm tired, Taro.." Rantaro smiled, "Alright, good night, honey." Korekiyo's eyes finally shut, "Good night...I love you..." (Omg gay peoepple be whooo uuuu areeee) Rantaro smiled, "I love you too." Rantaro kissed Korekiyo's forehead. (stop it bro thts overratd now) After a few minutes, Rantaro picked up Korekiyo, going into the bedroom and putting him on the bed. Amami yawned, pulling Korekiyo closer to him, and falling asleep.

..m
bals

ballls

imagine if miyadera escaped solitary confinement and was watching them sleep

i would kill her