☁ - #3

🐈‍⬛ — genderbend au ★
writing is hard dude it makes me cry 🤬🤬🤬
also this is nOn!!!! despair au but likeee they're all still in the school but as a choice yk bc monokuka dipped bc he realized he hates people and so he just gave up on trying to force them to kill eachoyjer
fuck maonoakuma 🤬🤬🤬🤬💔💔💔💔 alsl this is short sorry

       Rantaro shifted around in the bed, groaning when she tried to get comfortable. She felt a warmth cover over her neck and back; Korekiyo had gotten closer towards her. "Kiyo?" Rantaro looked over her shoulder, seeing Korekiyo fast asleep. Her breathing was quite calming to listen to, she took the time to observe her girlfriend. Her face was covered with freckles, her cheeks and nose had a natural bright blush, her lips covered in a slightly light maroon lipstick, and her long lashes completed it all.
Rantaro was quite lucky to find herself someone like Korekiyo, and to keep a friendship for 14 years was amazing. Usually people would leave their friends behind once they hit 9-13  years old, but Korekiyo and Rantaro never found their ways apart.
Rantaro noticed Korekiyo's eyes fluttering open, her breathing became a bit faster and she clenched onto Amami.
"G-Good morning, Taro."
Rantaro flipped over and caressed Korekiyo's cheek, brushing her hair aside. "Morning, sweety." Korekiyo practically melted into the others touch, she giggled to herself quietly; wrapping her legs around Rantaro. "You're so pretty.." Rantaro kissed Korekiyo's lips softly, careful not to harm her in any way. "Thank you." Korekiyo smiled, scooting closer and pushing her face into Amami's neck.

They stayed cuddling for a few minutes until Kiyo got up and got dressed. She gestured Amami to follow, which she did. She put on her regular outfit, following her well dressed lover out the door. They headed to the dining hall where, unsurprisingly all the chaos was unfolding. Miu and Oma were yelling at each other while Kirumi was trying his best to calm everyone down whilst cooking at the same time.  Korekiyo took a seat at the far end of the table, away from everyone except Rantaro, of course. "Ki-Ki, why do you sit here all the time?There's enough room to come over there."
Korekiyo looked over at Rantaro, she frowned and fiddled with her hands. "I never wished to part with you all, my sister told me to. And besides, you all seem to be disgusted in my figure, so I decided to stay my best to the side."
Rantaro sighed, planting a kiss on her face.

ok then theY eat the end

Rantaro opened book, rubbing Korekiyo's head softly. She read quietly to Kiyo as her breath slowed down, she calmed herself from all her thoughts and listened carefully to Amami's gentle, soothing, low voice. Kiyo felt herself drift to sleep, she pulled herself into Rantaro's lap and lied her head along Amami's, falling asleep. Rantaro smiled awkwardly, pushing her face away from Korekiyo's chest. She closed the book, carrying Korekiyo along with her as she put the book away. She headed to the A/V room, placing Kiyo onto the couch and watching a movie on the TV. Rantaro yawned, wrapping an arm around Korekiyo's shoulder and pushing her in closer. Her eyes fluttered closed, drifting asleep with the movie substituting the silence behind them.

lesbians!!! ewwuhhh... lesbiand... ugh.... (i like lesbians) dehrr they're such a cute couple um
this was do shory sorry