SAVOR

cover art made by crystallous

gif by -elliesknife

We have not touched the stars, nor are we forgiven, which brings us back to the hero's shoulders and the gentleness that comes not from the absence of violence but despite the abundance of it.

"He's selfless beyond imagining yet has never lost the secret of being happy with little."

Emersyn Sharp was S

Emersyn Sharp was S.H.I.E.L.D's youngest recruit, Nick Fury's most treasured agent, a reckless and playful woman who could never seem to take things seriously. While many people said she was unprofessional and too mischievous, Emersyn had made a promise to herself ever since Fury rescued her as a teenager: find joy in even the simplest things. She never doubted this constant attitude, but when deep betrayals really begin to tear her apart, Emersyn finds herself struggling to have any hope left for herself.
When her life in S.H.I.E.L.D is suddenly threatened with a deep web of deception, she is forced to pick sides between the outcasts or her family of agents. A certain Captain comes along, dragging her into a mess of conspiracies, and the messiness of love. Through murderous schemes, betrayal and constant fighting, Steve Rogers and Emersyn learn to balance their differences, and dive into the battlefield of their hearts.

OR

IN WHICH a light-hearted and playful agent of S.H.I.E.L.D is paired with the serious and focused Captain America. Both despise each other with a fiery passion to start, but when accidentally caught up in a web of deception and betrayal, the two enemies find that the only way they can survive, is together. Struggling through life or death situations, they learn to set aside their differences and even do what they never thought possible: bond with each other.

A friendship slowly blossoms into love, where Steve Rogers learns the value of the little things, and how one person's hope can change his whole life.