Chapter 91-95(END)

Chapter 91

Although the scene was very awkward and was unlikely to be broadcast, fortunately, the people present had all been in the business for years. After the actor got over being stunned, he took the initiative to say hello and change the subject. Wang Yao also laughed and started another topic. Ji Sheng pushed Xie Xuanming away. At the same time, he raised his eyes to give a "don't be evil" look to Xie Xuanming. Xie Xuanming received the warning and honestly stopped messing around...

The four of them each had their own agenda; they exchanged a few words with some fake smiles, got in the car and went to the recording venue.

The recording location was in a suburban villa area; each CP couple had a separate villa. Xie Xuanming walked in and looked around, and objectively commented: "Not as big as my house."

Ji Sheng: ......

Ji Sheng dragged the suitcase into the guest room on the first floor: "Say something that can be broadcast, Teacher Xie, you're going to be scolded again."

"It doesn't matter." Xie Xuanming shrugged, went to his own suitcase and pulled it into the house.

Ji Sheng had just put the suitcase down in the guest room when he turned and saw Xie Xuanming dragging his large suitcase through the door as if it was the most natural thing to do.

Ji Sheng quickly straightened up to stop his invading pace.

"What are you doing, Teacher Xie?" Ji Sheng smiled in embarrassment, his eyes full of warning, "You live on the second floor, the master bedroom is up there."

"The first floor has good lighting."

"Upstairs are floor-to-ceiling windows with a balcony."

"I don't want to carry the suitcase."

"I'll help you carry it."

"I like this room."

"......"

Ji Sheng took a deep breath, raised his eyes, glanced at the camera and put on a fake sweet smile: "Then I'll go upstairs and you sleep here."

His smile was amiable; his eyes were full of murderous aura.

Xie Xuanming looked at him for two seconds, then turned around reluctantly: "No, I'll go upstairs."

Xie Xuanming strode out, dragging the suitcase. Ji Sheng just breathed a sigh of relief when he heard a rumble upstairs and then someone said sullenly: "I have your toothpaste, remember to come and brush your teeth tonight."

Ji Sheng's breath caught in his throat and he coughed violently, instinctively looking up at the camera. Under his stare, the cameraman in the corner turned away, proverbially covering his ears to steal a bell, indicating that he "didn't notice anything".

Ji Sheng was so tired that he covered his face with his hands, thinking that it might have been a mistake to take on this variety show.

He just wanted to promote his CP with Xie Xuanming to add some heat to the web drama.

He didn't want to kick open the closet door in front of the whole country.

In the evening, Ji Sheng and Xie Xuanming still went to Wang Yao's house for dinner.

Ji Shneg did not bow to Xie Xuanming's messy request for the title of seniority (gege) and Xie Xuanming, relying on the camera to prevent Ji Sheng from cursing, used cooking as a blackmail, stubbornly cornering Ji Sheng to make him say unpleasant things.

Ji Sheng was also very tough; if you don't cook, fine, then I won't eat. He turned and ran away to Wang Yao.

The words that were said were like water that had been spilled, and the conversation that exploded was like chewing gum that had run out of flavour.