Extra 2

Xie Xuanming finally refused Ji Sheng's request to sleep with him.

The reason was that he didn't want to take advantage of a brain-damaged person.

Ji Sheng lay on the bed in the guest room and sent Xie Xuanming a lot of emoticons on his mobile phone, and finally harassed the man into replying with a string of ellipses.

Even so, it was a great success in the battle, and Ji Sheng sent "Good night! (Rose)" contentedly, then exit the chat box.

He put his mobile phone at the head of the bed to charge it. But, after lying down, he suddenly remembered something he hadn't done. He quickly got up and sent the termination contract he had hastily drawn in the nanny car today to Li Tan.

Ignoring Li Tan's question mark, Ji Sheng put the phone on airplane mode, lay down peacefully and went to sleep.

He woke up naturally, rubbed his head and pulled the door open, and was shocked by the scene in front of him.

In front of the dining table, Sheng Kongzhi and Xie Xuanming were sitting with their arms crossed.

Seeing Ji Sheng coming out, the two of them turned their heads neatly, one ugly and the other cold, their eyes poking straight into Ji Sheng's face.

Ji Sheng: ......

Ji Sheng stood up straight and said with a fake smile, "Good morning."

No one answered him.

Ji Sheng rubbed his hair twice, let go, pointed to the bathroom and said: "I'm going to brush my teeth."

"I put the new toothpaste on the sink." Xie Xuanming said.

"En?" Ji Sheng and Sheng Kongzhi both looked at him.

"Aren't you unaccustomed to the toothpaste I have?" Xie Xuanming said lightly. "Last night you grimaced so bad. I bought children's toothpaste, lemon-flavoured. Go ahead."

Ji Sheng was taken aback. He came out of the bathroom after washing last night, but he didn't expect Xie Xuanming to notice his expression; not to mention to get up early in the morning and buy children's toothpaste.

But to think about it, it was Xie Xuanming.

Ji Sheng thought.

It was worthy of Xie Xuanming.

His heart softened, he smiled and said "Thank you" to Xie Xuanming, and pushed the door into the guest bathroom.

The two of them went back and forth as if Sheng Kongzhi did not exist, successfully making Sheng Kongzhi's fake smiling face darken more and more.

When did Ji Sheng and Xie Xuanming become so close?

Sheng Kongzhi was shocked.

A private matter like toothpaste, even he, his boyfriend, didn't know about it, but Xie Xuanming...

He looked at Xie Xuanming with a gloomy expression, and then hurriedly turned away after receiving a cold look in reply.

It was clear that he and Ji Sheng had been bamboo horses for more than ten years and had a close relationship that no one could match, but Sheng Kongzhi felt an unexplained unease when he met Xie Xuanming's calm expression.

Thinking of Li Tan calling in a hurry yesterday, saying that Ji Sheng was going to terminate his contract with Qingchu...

The unrest in Sheng Kongzhi's heart grew even stronger.

Ji Sheng came out of the bathroom and walked straight towards the dining table. He stopped half a metre away, saw the table empty, touched his stomach, and asked Xie Xuanming pitifully: "Is there no breakfast? I am so hungry."