Right Where You Left Me (Celeste Twins: Part 2)

Story Synopsis:

Ever since when Serafina Epiphany Celeste became a teenager, she knows that Hezekiah Javier Pacifico was her first crush. Despite their 8-year age gap and Hezekiah viewing her as his little sister, that didn't stop Serafina. Not until, when she had her first kiss with Hezekiah which left her puzzled.

"I'll never have crushes on guys older than me."

That was Fina's motto ever since that incident happened. But years later after her college graduation, she ended up swallowing her words as she moved to Paris to reach her dream career, and together with him in Paris was Hezekiah; the man who always left, came back, then left.

~

Greetings, beautiful readers!

This is the second and last story/part of the Celeste Duology. {Serafina or Fina's story}

1. Right Where You Love Me (Celeste Duology: Part 1) [COMPLETED]

2. Right Where You Left Me (Celeste Duology: Part 2) [ONGOING]

Disclaimer:

~

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

~

I write as my form of coping mechanism or escapism and there might be circumstances that this story will have some grammatical errors and typos. But, rest assured that I will do my best to avoid them.

This story might contain strong language and mature or disturbing scenes. Please read RESPONSIBLY and comment RESPECTFULLY.

Don't forget to vote and comment. Enjoy reading, beautiful readers!

<3