1

『••⚘••』

『••⚘••』

'What am I gonna do! I have no one to be a model for me and I don't have any friends...I could just use online references...'

You kept walking around until you finally sat back down on the bench and grabbed your sketchbook.

'If my mom wasn't so stubborn then I could've called my dad for help..'

You tried calling your dad but he wasn't picking up. You called him again and after the 5 tries he answered.

'Yeah?'

'Dad, you have a modeling gig right now right?'

'is this about school?'

'Maybeee~'

'Y/n no, I agree with what your mom said, you wanted be be an art major so you have to prove yourself'

'ughhh please! I need someone to model for my class'

'Y/n'

'Please dad'

'No, bye'

'What wait da-?!'

He hanged up and texted you to try and make a friend. You were gonna throw your phone but ended doing the motion but placing it gently on the bench. You looked around and plopped yourself down on the bench and flipped through the pages of your sketchbook.

'These are ass... how did i get a major in art...?'

You sighed and set down your sketchbook. You see sitting on a park bench a boy with headphones on. You sped-walk towards him and and asked him a question.

'Hey! Can you help me?'

'What?'

'I said can you help me! You go to this college as well and you can help me! Just help me out for one project! I'm Y/n!'

'No'

'Please just one project! All you gotta do is sit there and look pretty, just like right now'

'And you'll pay me just to sit there and pose?'

'Mhm!'

'What's in it for me?'

'Whatever you want!'

'Whatever I want?'

'Yup!'

He thought about it and said something bluntly.

'Then will you be my girlfriend?'

'yeah sure--- wait.. WHAT?'

'Look my friends don't think anyone would date me, so just pretend to be my girlfriend so they can stop nagging'