5

『••⚘••』

『••⚘••』

'Okay now for color pallet.. gonna need yellow and skin tone colors..outfit...what outfit??'

'Hey, sorry I'm late'

'It's fine. I already started anyway'

He saw you grabbing all your paints and seeing what colors would mix the easiest. He saw the sketch all done on the canvas.

'Nice Stegosaurus'

'Did I just get a compliment from Tsukishima?? I'm honored'

He rolled his eyes and sat down at a table and finished his work for a class.

'How is that even a theory? This teacher is crazy if he think any of us could solve this..'

'What are you going on about?

'Nothing...'

'Nonsense, what is it?'

You said as you walked towards him and looked at the work.

'All you gotta do is subtract that, add the one, and add that to the original answer'

He looked at you confused, once he actually did the problem, you had gotten it right.

'How the hell did you do that?'

'I don't know, my tutor when I was younger made me do shit like that, I hated it'

'How old were you?'

'Middle school years and first year of high school'

'So you know how to do all of this and yet you took up art?'

'I mean my mom didn't care if I liked it she forced me'

'Your mom keeps popping up like this, what's her deal?'

'Oh well, she comes from a wealthy background, she's super smart, and yet she's a model, her parents are rich people like CEOs and stuff'

'Your dad?'

'My dad came from a semi-wealthy family and became a photographer. They are the let downs of the family yet successful, same with me but they decided to have one child only. or maybe my mom'll get pregnant, who know's??'

'So your rich?'

'Did I not tell you? I thought I mentioned it...'

You said trying to think back.

'You said your mom was a model, your dad a photographer, never said they were good ones'

'True.... Oh yeah my mom was asking if you and a few others wanted to go to her house'

'Sure'

'We should start packing up, I gotta go somewhere'

You both started to clean and grab everything. You left some thing, and took others. Tsukishima got curious.