3

『••⚘••』

『••⚘••』

Tsukishima:
Im free rn

Tsukishima:
We can work for bit

You:
Thxxxx

You:
Ill get everything set up

You put in the things that you needed and rushed to the vacant room. You set everything up and Tsukishima got there earlier than before. You got started.

'So pose however you feel comfortable, I'll take some pictures, choose the best one and we'll work from there'

He gave you a tired thumbs up and walked out in front of the easel. He did a bit of posing and you took lots of photos. You looked through all the photos while he ate one of the snacks. You had picked two different poses and now had to pick the best from those.

'Hey 1 or 2?'

'What?'

'Pick, 1 or 2?'

'2'

'Okay then the one of you sitting down, also were supposed to add something the model and artist like or have in common'

'Whatever, just don't make me looked like shit'

『••⚘••』

You had decided to stop, you had everything packed up and was heading out the door. Tsukishima went in the other direction, he put on his headphones and walked off. He hesitated to turn around and ask you something. Yet, he just kept on walking to his dorm with his headphones on.

'Should I go for some doughnuts?'

You were about to head into your dorm when you saw a hair-tie in the door. You could hear faint grunting and then heard a moan from your roommate.

'ah~ fuck, calm down, s-someone might hear~..'

 You gagged quietly as you walked away from the door. You decided to go for a walk. You went to the closest Mister Donut to the campus. You got there and had gotten a notification on your phone. 

Tsukishima:
Tadashi wanted me to ask if you
wanted to go to the arcade?

You:
Sure :]

You:
When??

Tsukishima:
2 hours

You:
👍

Meanwhile with Tsukishima he texted Yamaguchi. Telling him that you were going to join them at the arcade. You were in line trying to get your doughnuts. Once you got them you went back to your dorm and saw the hair-tie was gone. You sighed in relief and entered. Your roommate was on her bed.