8

『••⚘••』

『••⚘••』

Yamaguchi and Yachi went on to look for you two.

'Could they be in her room? It's all the way up the stairs, to the right'

'Maybe, Let's check'

The vibe the top floor was giving was quite unsettling. The only light coming in was from the windows and they couldn't find any switches. Yachi held onto Yamaguchi's shirt and he found it adorable how she was holding onto him.

'Where are the light switches, all these lamps and we have to find a light switch?'

Yachi complained and Yamaguchi laughed. She realized she had complained and tried to rephrase.

'I mean- she can't just let them all have their own switch? It's kinds scary like this..'

'No need to explain'

He laughed once more, she asked what was so funny.

'Even though we've grown up you still act like we're in our first when you're with us'

'Us?'

'Y'know, Kiyoko, Tsukii, me, anyone you knew in high school'

She laughed awkwardly until they realized they went left instead of right. She pointed it out and they went the other direction right away. He realized how silent it gotten. 

'Hey--'

'Shh'

Yachi said as she covered his mouth with both her hands. But removed one to point into your room. He was quiet as he saw Y/n laying down and Tsukii on the other side. They both smiled and Yachi took a picture. She sent the picture to him and Kiyoko. Kiyoko had seen in and smiled, showing it to Haru.

'Aww what a cute couple'

'Anyway what were you saying about your boyfriend Haru?'

'Oh, just that I don't really know how to break up with him, because....'

'Because?'

'I'm started to crush on this person..'

'Who are they'

'Well they are really sweet and I've been hanging out with them for a while'

'Well the best way is to be direct and don't have any hesitation, I don't really know though, I haven't been in many relationships'

'Well that's a surprise, you're really pretty'

'Thank you but, yeah I haven't been in many'

'Hey!'

'Oh hey Yachi! We saw the picture'

'Yeah, let's leave the couple alone for a bit'

Tadashi said with a smile and they went to the living room to watch a movie. You two were still laying down. You were just laying there, talking about various random moments in your life.

'So this Nekoma team was your schools rival?'

'Yeah'

'And people called you the underdogs? After they realized your team wasn't the "wingless crows" anymore?'

'Mhm'

'What is it with you and talking in sarcasm or one word responses?'

'I just don't have much to say'

'Is it because you were never listened to when you were a child or something?'

'That's one reason'

'Dude that's sad, I mean only people who listened to me was our staff and my pets... Okay, yeah that's kinda sad...'

'Ya think?'

'Well, I guess we're both unintentionally sad'

'Well my mom was busy modeling, but sometimes when I was younger she would take me with her'

'And what would you do? Stuff your face with snacks they had there?'

'Well when you say it like that! It's sounds gross but yes I did, also my mom tried many MANY times to get me in the photos'

'And did you?'

'Once, but that was it I always ran too far and the clothing she was wearing were not good for chasing a toddler'

He chuckled at the response and you smiled proudly knowing you made him laugh.

'We should probably go, they're gonna ask where we've been'

You agreed with what he said but in the time span of Tsukishima getting up and walking to the door you had fallen asleep. He thought you were just being lazy and walked back to you.

'Oi, get your lazy ass-- how... How the hell did she fall asleep this easily?'

He was gonna wake you up but them hesitated. He looked at you, yet he had a weird look on his face. It was as if he didn't know how to react to you sleeping. On one had he wanted to wake you up, annoy you. On the other he wanted to leave you there, but a blanket over you. He remembered Kageyama's face when he didn't know how to react to a compliment.

'Oh god, I need to get out of this room..'

He went to leave, before he did he moved you and put a blanket over you. He sighed and walked out the door shaking his head and put his hand to his forehead. He got down and one of the maid showed him to the living room with the rest of them and also the staff watching the movie.

'Hey Tsukishima! Where's Y/n?'

'She's sleeping'

'Well... We found her dogs! And her cat'

The dogs ran to him and the cat walked. He stood there, trying to maneuver between all of them. The cat ended up on Tsukki lap and the dogs went to everyone, back and forth until they settled. In the end, you fell asleep, Haru was trying to get a job at your house, Yachi fell asleep and Yamaguchi carried her back to her room. Tsukishima looked at Yamaguchi.

'Tadashi, just ask her out already, you've liked her since you've seen her'

'Not true...'

'You told me your first thought when you saw her was that she was pretty, just ask her out already'

'I will when you do the same with Y/n, so never'

Tsukishima stood quiet, he had no snarky response and just sighed loudly before going to his appointed room. He laid down and grabbed a pillow. He smothered himself and groaned.

'I hate this...'