11

『••⚘••』

『••⚘••』

[ pic up top is how i picture Haru, you can picture her however you want tho ]

When we left the group, chaos, straight up chaos was happening. It still is. Tsukishima had his headphones on and wandering around. You were to entertained in the kids isle with the toys. Tadashi and Yachi were a blushing, stuttering mess. Haru was explaining to her boyfriend why she broke up but ended up hanging up. Kiyoko was trying her best to calm her down. 

'It's okay, uhm do you want some ice cream? We haven't gotten any ice cream yet'

Haru was in a panic state and didn't know whether to be relived or to cry over breaking up. Kiyoko knew what could help because of her friends breaking up. Kiyoko texted the group chat  Haru had made and directed everyone to the ice cream shop.

Kiyoko <3:
We're heading over

You:
Okay meet you there :]

Yachan!:
Meet you there

Yachi managed to respond and everyone met up at the ice cream shop. Kiyoko and Tsukishima were the one to give out the ice cream. Haru shoved the ice cream down and went for another one. The lady scooping looked at her and already felt bad, so she gave her an extra scoop.

'so what happened to Haru?'

You whispered to Kiyoko and she explained. You made a shocked expression at the news and ate some ice cream as you were being told. Haru was shoving down the ice cream and got a brain freeze. Tsukishima had noticed the awkwardness between Yachi and Tadashi. He assumed, and assumed right.

'Really? Wow...I guess I'm on clean up duty until she's okay'

Kiyoko mildly laugh and looked at Haru. Tsukishima nudged you with his elbow and you looked at him. He looked at the same time and your faces were both inches away. You moved back and said sorry as you backed up. 

He thought you were going to do something stupid. Scratch that, he wanted you to do something stupid.

'i think one of the two cinnamon heads confessed they liked each other..'

He whispered and you looked at what and mouthed a "what". You tried not to make a shocked expression but you did.

'I'm getting all the tea right now damn'

You tried not to smile at The Yama-Yachi information but still felt bad for Haru. You were at a half way. Haru needed to use the bathroom and dragged you with her.

'What happened?'

'Well I broke up with my boyfriend'

'And how did that go?'

'Well..'

 [ cue dat flashback scene lmao, Haru narrating ]

"What is it babe?"