7

『••⚘••』

『••⚘••』

'Whats the point of having people here to do that for you if you're doing it?'

You were surprised by the sudden voice but realized it was just Tsukishima.

'Because I'll feel bad if they do everything for me, I'm already in college, I can take care of myself'

'Also Tadashi is starting to question whether we're dating or not'

He said abruptly and you looked at him doubtfully. You rolled your eyes and smiled. You walked up to him and patted him on the back.

'Oh c'mon it's our little secret! no one knows'

'I know, you don't have to tell me'

Y/n walked away to see if Yachi, Kiyoko, and Haru were okay. Tsukishima sighed and stood there thinking. Yamaguchi popped up out of no where, scaring him.

'What little secret??'

'Jesus! Shit Tadashi you scared me'

'What little secret Tsukishima?'

'What secret? Tch'

'Come on Tsukki I know everything, I even know your first crush'

'Tadashi..'

'Your first crush was on--'

'Shut your trap'

Tsukishima said quickly and covered his mouth. Tadashi removed his hand and smirked.

'Then tell me or I say the name was--'

'Fine! I'll tell you'

Tsukishima took a deep breath and sighed. He put his hand on his temple.

'The truth is... I'm not dating Y/n... I just told her to fake date me so you guys can get off my back'

Yamaguchi looked at him, confused, knowing there was something else as well.

'And? I know there's something else, tell me or I'll say her name...'

'I think I actually have feelings for her now...'

Tadashi mouth was agape and he tried not to smile. Tsukishima sat down on a pool chair there and his head hung low.

'And that was the only rule I set, no real feelings, I thought I was gonna be fine but no..'

Tadashi smiled at the wholesomeness Tsukishima as showing. He sat down on another pool chair.

'So you broke your own rule? When did you start feeling things for her?'

He shrugged and held his head up in his hands.

'Are you gonna tell her?'

'No, She doesn't like me she just fake dating me so I can help her with her project'