CHAPTER 9

The fleet are sailing in the middle of the ocean. Enterprise is looking up at sky while her eagle is flying.

Enterprise:One Battle, followed by another...

AT HMS QUEEN ELIZABETH

Q.E:This is the fleet I was waiting for!

Wales:It is just not our own, Your Majesty. It is a combined fleet with the Eagle Union.

Hood:*drinks tea*This is indeed an astounding view. Quite promising, certainly.

Warspite:Yes, Indeed. This going to be a decisive battle.

AT HORNET SHIP

Montplier:You can count on us, the knight of the Sea. We are second to none.

Denver:We can't let our big sister down.

Columbia:Can we relax a little? We could get hurt being to tense like this.

Cleveland:That's right, you're all my precious little sister. Don't push your luck.

Cleveland Class:Okay. Gotcha.

Hornet is sitting inside on one of her planes.

Hornet:I guess there's no way around this now. Showdown.

She form her fingers like a gun and point it at the sky.

AT SAKURA EMPIRE'S FLEET

All Sakura Empire's fleet are sailing

ONBOARD FUSOU'S SHIP

Atago:What's wrong Takao?

Takao:Are we truly prepared for this? Such a major battle, without even completing the Orochi... What is Akagi thinking?

Atago:We couldn't get back the black Mental Cube. Perhaps she's flustered.

Zuikaku is staring at Akagi.

Shoukaku:I don't know what Akagi is scheming. But don't worry, Zuikaku. Your big sister will always protect you.

Zuikaku:Yeah.

BACK AT AZUR LANE FLEET

Enterprise just standing at the near edge of the deck while her eyes are closed. Until someone hugs her from behind.

Enterprise:What the...

She looks back and it was Nimitz. She blushes.

Nimitz:mmmhhh... so warm.

Enterprise:Nimitz! W-what are you doing?!

Nimitz:Warming up.

Enterprise:C-can you let go of me?

Nimitz:Maybe later.

Enterprise:Ohh....

There is nothing Enterprise can do. So she just fell his warm embrace.

Nimitz:Enterprise?

Nimitz:What?

Nimitz:I-I can't hold what I am feeling when me and Ford came here.

Enterprise:What are talking about?

Nimitz:Enterprise, when I saw you in the first time. My heart beats up, everytime I see you, I always feels that feeling. Everytime I see you suffer, It hurts my heart.

Enterprise's face blushed even more.

Nimitz:I wanted to say. I-I love you.

Enterprise is shocked when Nimitz said that.