CHAPTER 12

[IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN]

Four mens laying down on the ocean, riggings are still attach to them. Then one wakes up.

JPJ:*wakes up*Where am I?

The he saw he had a human body.

JPJ:WHAT THE HELL?! I AM A HUMAN!!!!

Then the other arleigh burke-class starting to move.

.....:*wakes up* Hey, who are you?

JPJ:SAMPSON?!

Sampson:Wait, JOHN PAUL JONES?!

JPJ:YES, I AM!!!

Sampson:WHY ARE WE A HUMAN?! AND WHERE ARE WE?!

JPJ:I DON'T KNOW, I JUST WAKE UP TO!!! AND THEN WE BECAME A HUMAN!!!!

Then the other Destroyer wakes up.

....:Where am I?

JPJ:Hey! who are you?!

....:Oh, I'm Myoko.

JPJ:What?! MYOKO!!!

Sampson:The Ship commanded by Nagata?

Myoko:That's right.

JPJ:And the one who kicked my one of my crew's face.

Sampson:My Captain's little brother.

JPJ:Alex Hopper, the hot-headed fool.

They turn around, when they heared a wates splashes. They saw a man standing up, wearing a White Navy Uniform, handheld a shotgun. His rigs is very familiar, his cannon is a 16inch guns but the turret 3 is damaged, and his hull number is 63.

Sampson:Wait, I know that ship.

Myoko:Me neither.

JPJ:Well, It is the one and only.

Myoko:The Mighty Mo.

Sampson:USS Missouri.

Missouri moves closer to them.

Missouri:Hey, there.

Myoko/JPJ/Sampson:Sir! *salutes*

Missouri:Introduce yourselves

JPJ:USS John Paul Jones, Arleigh Burke-class Destroyer, sir!

Sampson:USS Sampson, Arleigh Burke-class Destroyer too, sir!

Myoko:JS Myoko, Kongo-class Destroyer, sir!

Missouri:Ok, so what happened to you three?

Sampson:We fought an alien ship sir, I got destroyed by a multiple hit of alien shells. While I sunk a vortex came, and it sucked me, then I got here.

Myoko:I got hit by a shot from the Red one. Same happen with Sampson, a vortex sucks me, while I sunk.

JPJ:I got destroyed by those balls I don't know what they called. Same happen with them, while I sunk, a portal sucks me too.

Missouri:I see, I fought an alien ship too. I got the Mothership, It had a Force Field that covers the whole Hawaiian Island.

JPJ:That's the one who activated by Hopper.

Myoko:Yeah, He is the reason, why I got destroyed.

Sampson:My Captain tries to protect him, so I charge, firing my 5inch at red one, but it I got destroyed by the multiple shot. No one survives at my explosion.

Missouri:Well, that Man used me when he borrows me, I got hit at turret 3 from the Mothership, that is why my turret 3 is disable. But to me that man is awesome, I dodge the Mothership's first shot, because I drift. He may be Crazy, but that man is epic. It is Art of War.