CHAPTER 21🍋 for Missouri

Missouri is on the bathroom. He is laying down on the bath, relaxing.

[OUTSIDE OF THE BATHROOM]

At Missouri's room, there was a king size bed. Mothership, and Arizona are sitting on the side of the bed. They are having conversation.

Mothership:What do you think we could do to our beloved~?

Arizona:M-maybe..... we could have sex with him....

Mothership:fufufufu, that's good. We should start a family now~.

[A FEW MOMENT LATER, AND LEMON START]

Missouri rubbing his towel all over his body after he take a bath. He wrap the towel around his waist, and went to the door. As he exit on the bathroom, he saw Arizona is now fully naked, sitting on the front edge bed, while Mothership is kneel down in front of her, licking her womanhood.

Mothership still wear her black lace basque, garter belt, and domino mask, but her skirt, and panties is removed. The reason she still wear her basque   because she know her outfit is a sexy lingerie, and very seductive for the man.

Arizona:Nghh!!!...... Ahhhh!!!......

Mothership:*licks* You like that~?

Arizona:Y-yess..... keep going......

Missouri:You guys already started?

Mothership:We're just warming up. Anyway, since you're here, why don't you lick her pussy~.

Arizona:Missouri......

Mothership stand up, and move to the side. Missouri went toward to Arizona. She look up at Missouri who is now standing in front of her. As they stare each other, Missouri lean forward and kiss her deeply, their tounge are dancing together.

Mothership:That's so very romantic~.

As they cease their kiss, Missouri began to kiss her neck.

Arizona:Ohhhh...... Missouri.....

Then he kneel down as he began to move down, he kiss her breasts, lick her nipples, her stomach, until he reaches her bare pussy.

Missouri:May I?

Arizona:Yess......

Missouri move his head close to her pussy, and began licking it.

Arizona:Nghhh!..... Yess!......

She grab his hair, while he pleasure her.

Arizona:Keep Going!...... Missouri!......

Mothership went behind Missouri. She kneel down behind him, and began to unwrap his towel, letting it fall to the ground. His Dick fully erect. She put her hands on his chest roaming it. She put her mouth closer to his ear, as he pleasure Arizona.

Mothership:Make her cum, Baby~.

Missouri began to lick her harder, Arizona moan loud, and gripping his hair tight.

Arizona:MISSOURI!....... DON'T STOP!!.....
I'M GONNA CUM!... AAAHHH!!!!

She came, spattering her juices on his mouth.

Missouri:You taste so good.....

Arizona:I.... love..... you.....

Arizona move backward, the laid back on the bed. Missouri and Mothership stand up, while Mothership is still behind him, pressing her large breasts on his back, she move one of her hand down and grab his dick. She slowly stroke it, while her other hand is just roaming on his chest.