CHAPTER 24 🍋 for Myōkō

(THIS IS THE FINAL LEMON)

[AT SAKURA EMPIRE BASE]

In Hiei's room, Myōkō is laying face down on the bed. He only wear his boxer. Hiei is sitting on his thigh and giving him a Massage. She wear her Moonlit Cruise.

Hiei: Anata, Kimochi~?

Myōkō: H-Hai.... Kimochi desu.

Hiei: Just Relex~.

She continue to massage him. Making Myōkō felt good on her hands. Later, she's done on his bare back.

Hiei: Turn around, please.

Hiei kneel up a little, to let him turn around. Now, it's time to massage his bare Chest and abs. Hiei grabs a sleeping Blindfold on her side, and putting it on Myōkō's head, covering his eyes.

Hiei: *Whisper on his ear* Relax, Anata. I will make you feel good~.

As the Blindfolds cover his eyes, Hiei pour some oil on her hands. She rub her hands together, and began massaging bare chest.

Myōkō: Mhmmm....

Hiei: Fufufu... I'm glad you like it~.

While massaging him, Hiei pinches his nipple.

Myōkō: Ngh!... Hiei!......

Hiei: *giggles* Relax~.....

She continue massaging him, from his Chest then began moving down to his Abdomen. After massaging, she notice his erection bulging on his boxer. Hiei form a smirk on her lips. She grab his boxer, and pull it down to his feet. Myōkō is now fully naked, and blindfolded, his erection pointing up to the ceiling.

Myōkō: What are you doing?

Hiei: It's time for the Happy Ending, Anata~.

[LEMON START]

Hiei pour some oil on her hands, and she grab his Erected Cock and Stroke it gently. Her right hand rubbing the Dickhead with her palm, and the left hand stroking his shaft. Myōkō squirmed slightly on this pleasure.

Myōkō: Nghhh..... Haahhh.....

Hiei: Just, Relax~........ let me take care of you~.

Later, she let go his Dick. Hiei leans down. Her lips is closer to his Dickhead. Hiei decide to tease him a little, she blow an air on his Dickhead. Myōkō moans, and squirmed on the sensation.

Myōkō: HAAAAhhhhh!....

Hiei just giggles, she grab his Dick, and insert it on her mouth.

Myōkō: Hiei-AHH......

Myōkō grab the bed sheet due to the pleasure giving by Hiei. Hiei just look at his lover's face while giving him a Blowjob.

Later, Myōkō is reaching Climax. His Panting become heavy.

Myōkō: K-Kuso!...

He release his seeds inside her mouth. Hiei Groan when he cums, and began swallowing his seeds. As he stop squirting, she release him from her mouth, and look at him.

Hiei: Anata, It's Delicous~.

Myōkō: *Panting Heavily*

Then the Sliding foldable wooden door from the Bathroom opens. It was Skimmer, wearing a Wrapped Towel around her torso pushing her breasts up a little showing her Cleavage. Her Red long Hair is shining from the wetness.

Skimmer: You should have wait for me, Hiei *pouts*.

Hiei: *giggles* Sorry.

Skimmer: Whatever, It's my turn now.