Chapter 4

Me and Jade dance and a half around the locker room getting dressed for our post game interview listening to On Yo Ass by King Von .

We walk to the interviewers table and sit down to answer questions the first interviewer says " congratulations on you debuts guys and the win" .

Thank you we say in unison and laugh .

The interviewer says "you guys really went off in the third quarter tonight You guys pull up 68 combined points and 14 assists " our eyes go wide we we laugh.

"Everything seems to pick up in the second half what happened and what conversation did you guys have during half time" the interview asks jade speaks first "coach told us that we needed to lock in or we was gonna loose and we fo sure wasn't trying to lose".

The interviewers laugh "you guys are trending on Twitter people are calling y'all the splash sisters what do you guy think".

I speak first and let out a laugh "splash sister I don't know about all that I think we got a long ways to go before we earn that name but I'll take it".

I laugh

Two more questions the security guy says to the interviewers and they nod. Kyndal this question is for you the interviewer says " we saw you take a spill in the third quarter after Made 3 are you ok" yeah I'm ok thanks for asking Luckily a guy in the front row with the Dallas Jersey caught me and softened the fall.

A person from then ask yells out that was Jordan Poole PG for the golden star warriors".

I nod my head an say "well thank you Mr. Poole for the save".

OK last question the interview says this question is for both of you guys " kyndal what made comfortable to throw that behind the bag purse to Jaden for the three".

Umm Well me and Jade releasing right now I know that she's a knock down shooting so I'm confident that she was gonna make the shot.

Same Jade says we went above and beyond to build out chemistry on the court and we have the upmost confidence in each other.

We stand up and leave table and head home.

I drop Jaden off at home and I drive to my house about 20 minutes away.

As I get home to take my Yeezy slides off at the door and placed my keys on the hook.

I hate to the shower to wash the sweat off my body after I finish showering I head to the kitchen and heat up some left over salmon and asparagus from the night before.

I sit down on my coach and stroll through iG and TikTok the me phone start blowing up from Twitter notifications.

I sigh and open twitter there picture of me sitting in Jordan lap.

Fans are wild there where giving us ship names and saying we would be a cute couple.

Accidentally shared a tweet saying that me and Jordan will make a cute couple.

I never unshared a post so fast in my life hopefully no one seen it.

I put on phone down and fall asleep. We had four more games after that we went 3-1 I'm honestly proud of us over those 4 games me and Jade really step up me averaging 24.6 points with 3.5 assists and Jade averaging 22.3 points and 6.5 assists.

We didn't have any games for this week so me and Jade decided to go to round two of the playoffs warriors vs Dallas.

I took some IG pics before leaving to head to the game.

(She's wearing a Raptors jersey so pretend that this is Dallas Mavericks jersey is in the photo)

(She's wearing a Raptors jersey so pretend that this is Dallas Mavericks jersey  is in the photo)

432,531 Likes

432,531 Likes

KyndalDe'Bardi: Pushin🅿️

I post the pictures put my phone in my pocket and grab the keys to my 2021 Dodge Charger hellcat.

A pic of Jade and I'm walking to the arena.

We take our seats as the game begins. It's halftime for warriors head a good start steph came out and hit his shots as he always does but Klay and Jordan are struggling to find their rhythm.

Is halftime me and Jade are chilling in our seat as we pop up on the Jumbotron and the announcers say " we have some special guest in the building tonight WNBA Rush Rookies Jade and kyndal are in the crowd" we look up an wave to the crowd.

Has the boys come out of halftime and are off so hard to start first three shot.

Steph shoots three-pointer but Misses Jordan dives in the crowd to get the rebound the ball and throw it in bounds sliding into the crowd landing by my feet he hurries and gets up to drain a three pointer.

Wink him eye and shimmies running up the court. The game ends golden state take over the series 2-0 in a blow out win over Dallas.

I get a notification saying that I was tagged in a post by the share room.

Star WNBA player Kyndal out with friend supporting her rumored to be boo warrior guard Jordan Poole.

After a delete tweet confirming the two are a couple. I shook my head looking at my phone one that was a accident two me and Jordan are not a couple.

But I ignored it because the shade room gonna make up stories and post what the wanna post to get like anyway.