Chapter 8 Morning After

I wake up to the sounds of birds chirping and the sun shining in my face.

I look around and realize this is not my house oh shit what happened last night.

I look over and see a light skin boy with waves sleeping on his stomach.

The panic set in no Kyndal what did you last night was such a blur I didn't remember anything.

I gather my clothes off the floor quickly putting them on my body, yeah right now stairs and Get a hangover locally the closest one is five minutes away.

As I'm Leaving out the door I see a photo OMG I SLEPT WITH JORDAN.

I Hop in the Uber and immediately head home an get in the shower because the team has a game in Charlotte against the the Sting  .

I arrive to the air port and immediately hop on the plane with a Nike hoodie on my head and my Balenciaga sunglasses an relax in my seat.

I have to go shopping for clothes I left My house so fast after the Jordan situation I didn't have time to pack my bags.

When the plane lands in Charlotte all my teammates head to the hotel to check in.

But I have to got to South Park  mall to get clothes cause there ain't no way i'm finna be put me on tv entering the arena in this mess I got on.

I arrive at the mall and browse a couple of stores to pick me up at outfit to wear.

Good thing the plane got in early because everybody know if you don't go to South Park  mall early you gonna be there forever.

Finished up shopping an I think to myself I might as well go get me some ice since I'm in Atlanta.

I get to Icebox I spent like 3 hours in there picking jewelry .

I'm not gonna lie I got fitted for my vvs diamond grillz but I was gonna have it's delivered to my house.

As I'm walking out the door I numb into this tall light skin boy Dropping my bag with my clothes inside.

"Shit my bad" he say bending down help my pick up my items.

I stand up look at the boy face Girl why is it Lamelo ball.

Shit I'm finna spit my rizz We stand there and talk for about 15 minutes before I get a notification from Jade asking where I was.

Lamelo looks at me checking my phone saying is that your man texting you.

I'll look at him and laugh boy I'm FNF ain't no man cuffing me he look at me an say Bet.

Nah for real tho I gotta go to the arena before coach start spazzing out.

I'll ask the clerk in the jewelry store to use their bathroom so I can change into my outfit The Clark pointing to the bathroom.

Hi come out of the bathroom and see LaMelo getting ready to check out he look over me and say damn Let me find out you mrs. put it on.

Boy that's the reason they call me big Kyndal not the little one when I step I step correct.

Outfit and jewelry below