Chapter 5

I'm chilling on on the couch scrolling through Netflix I just posted on my IG story.

As I'm look for a movie the notifications go off I pick up my phone and it say Jordan_poole sent you a message

I look at my phone confused but I press accept and open up the message.

He said  "how you gonna wear a Dallas jersey and to game but you play but you play for the Rush? 😂😂" I laugh at message I responded " don't get it twisted babe I might play for the bay but I'm born and raised in the D 🤘."

He likes the message ok he responds " I see you gotta represent for ur city I respect it but I hope you know Dallas ain't making it past this round" he says.

I send back laughing emoji's not to much on my team I message him back.

He send back a message just speaking facts him says. Oh thanks for catching me when I get could a few week back.

NP he says well I gotta got some errands I gotta run I was nice talking to you.

Like wise he says then I close the messages.

2 day later

Me and Jordan had been talking for the last 2 days and I felt comfortable enough to give him my number.

I'm on Live putting up shots in my home gym and answering fan questions.

As I'm strolling threw the comment I see Jordan_poole has just entered the live but I ignore it because he didn't say anything.

I answer 3 more questions and fans began to point out that Jordan was in the live.

Fans told me a add him I really didn't want to people already thing we dating and this ain't finna help.

But I live my fans so I told them to tell him the send the request 30 seconds I get a request from Jordan I press accept.

Wassup gang I yell at the phone

Wass good he says back wyd.

Nothing chilling getting shots up I say he look at the screen and say wya?

I'm at home in my gym I say he laughs oh why what up I say nothing I'm bored you wanna run some 1v1.

I sit a think sure why not I say he says ok get send me the location.

I nod aight bet he walks into closet and exits the live

. I end the live and tell my fan Imma hope back on after Jordan get here.

I go to my message and send Jordan my location.

I run and put on a shirt because I didn't have one on since I was at home I just had on a Nike sports bra.

45 minutes later I hear a knock at me door I look threw the peep hole and see Jordan he had on some black Nike short and a white beater with crocs on his feet and him Kobe basketball shoes in his hand.

I opened the door and said hi letting him in. Hey he said hugging me as he entered the house he looked around ur house I hella nice to says.

Thank you I say the court is down stair there's water in the fridge I'll be right back.

He nod his head ok as he grab a water from the fridge and headed down stairs.

We play around at first shooting 3's from half court dribbling the ball around just joking.

I started my live again because why not we was just playing around anyways.

I prop my phone up so the people on live can see us shooting.

Then Jordan says let play 1v1 I look at him an laugh he looks at me and raises his eyebrow " what "he asked.

I tell him jokingly baby you don't want these problems I'm like that.

He  laughs and says I know so check ball and tosses the ball at me.

I was just laugh and giggles at first but thing got serious after Jordan hit a contested 3 in my face as I fouled him AND 1 he yells.

He say I told you I'm Him him as I check the ball with him he shoot a 3 and misses I grab the rebound and immediately shoot a 3 cash i said as the ball goes through the rim.

He shakes his head and laughs ok bet. He not playing now he throws me the ball and immediately start playing lock down defense.

I hit him with a double between the legs cross over and run to the rim he tries to catch me but instead I blow past him a him grabs my shirt tearing it.

JORDAN I yell  "oh shit my bad"  he say catch me mid  air so I don't fall .

Jordan that was my favorite shirt I yelled shit I'm sorry I'll buy you another one he say looking frantic .

I bust out laughing what funny he says I'm just playing with you I say still laughing that ain't nothing but a team practice shirt and can get another one it ain't that deep.

I Say taking the shirt off  now I just had on my sport bra and shorts walking to my phone that was still on live drinking water looking at the comments.

About how me and Jordan are couple goals and that we just need to date already.

I respond to the comments me and Jordan are just friend y'all nothing else.

I hear his  laugh echo in the empty gym I turn the camera on him so the live and see him.

I asked was something funny about what I said he shake him head and continue shooting the ball uhm yeah yeah ok that's what I though.

Boy don't get on my live trying to block my blessings you never know who watching.

He shook his head and continued shooting.