Chapter 7 Drunk and Nasty

3 Hours Later

Jada hop in the Uber and drove off I tell her to text me when she gets home.

Me and Jordan are standing outside the club waiting for my Uber to come.

When I get a notification on my phone saying that my Uber was cancelled I sigh.

Well if this ain't some BS as I turn around I see Jordans Uber pull up.

He looks at me and says if you wanna share an Uber to my house we can I don't feel right you standing out here by yourself at night.

I look around thinking then I look back at my phone an sigh sure why not.

45 minutes later me and Jordan pull up to his house and go inside.

We walk into the house and he grabs two waters from the refrigerator and hands me one.

I looked down at my phone ready to order my Uber but my phone is dead.

I look over at Jordan and ask him for a charger.

He walks around the island counter putting the charger into the outlet.

I don't know if it was me just being bold or if the Casamigos and Don Julio was going to my head but Jordan was looking mighty fine right now.

I look down at his lips and kiss him, he pulls away looking at me confused trying to realize what just happened.

Then we lock lips again this kiss wasn't passion it was filled with desire.

As me and Jordan kiss I slow remove my lips from his trailing kiss down to his neck licking  it.

Jordan picks me up for him my seat and places me on the island we continue to make out as he rubs my ass massaging it.

As we continue kissing I take my hand from around his neck down lifting his shirt above his head.

I breakaway leaning back taking in the view of him shirtless in front of me.

He looks at me an laughs saying you see something you like.

I make eye contact with him and bite my bottom lip I lean forward grabbing him by the front of his pants an kiss him sloppy with tongue.

I  break away from the kiss and tell him take these off and I'll tell you if I like what I see.

He throws his head back laughing then picks me up off of the island walking over to the couch sitting down so that I'm straddling his lap.

He leans forward placing a kiss on my neck and whispers in my ear I want you to take them off for me.

I look at him and nod my head dropping down to my knees in front of him Unbuckling in his pants.

I grace my hand over the bulge in his black Versace boxers before Straddling his lap again.

I laugh I think overdressed right now I look down still in my dress and heels.

He leans his head to the side and says oh yeah you should fix it.

I look at him and laughed shaking my head in amusement.

I slowly slide my dress to the floor and bend over taking off my heels.

I see him admiring the view of my body as I slowly get on my knees facing him.

I slid his boxers off and his dick springs free to be honest it was way bigger than what I thought I would be.

I lower my head down putting it in my mouth licking and sucking the tip getting use to him length.

Him hands come to the back of my neck forming my hair into a ponytail as I give him head.

I deep throat him and he says baby in a low groan.

He soon stops me a pulls me to the coach and begins to remove my underwear.

Before I know it I feel his tongue press against vagina I was so wet from sucking him dick that it was ridiculous.

He continues licking and sucking as my legs start to shake from the sensation.

Then he take his an  dick slides it between my wet folds.

As he enter me he lets out  a groan fuck baby  he say  starting with slow deep strokes then quickly picks up the pace.

We go for 2 more rounds before we fall asleep