Namgi: The things you said that were not meant to be heard

#namgiau

#Btsau

Short drabble (canon compliant)

"Things you said that were not meant to be heard..."

Being locked up in his studio was nothing new for Yoòngi. He called it a lab, and he was nothing short of a mad scientist when it came to music. But the new thing was…
being cramped up with an overworked, hypersensitive, caffeine deficient Jòon, who was on the verge of breakdown. Joon here was stuck with an exhausted mind which was not letting him dig up anything new from his box of inspirations. Thus he comes  to 'gęnius lãb',their go to thinking tank. When in doubt, most of the members would camp around the lab, so that willingly or unwillingly their genius hyung has to help them. It always worked until Joon was just too tired to process anything and decided to doze off right there…
Yoon, the ultimate introvert who somehow landed on the wrong side of stage, was still not accustomed to working around people even after spending so many years in the limelight. Even having members around, while he works on his tracks would make him a bit restless,so he was pushing himself to the limits not to snap at Joon while he kept whining about 'not having an inspiration to work upon'. It was hard as it was to working with a person you have unrequited love towards, for so many years. And Joon just kept making it even more difficult.
He was not a person to say it out loud, to declare his love confession towards his band mate, wearing his heart on the sleeves nor was he someone to just forget everything and move on. He kept pinning and Joon-ah kept making it difficult for him, being his charming self.
The 'sapiosexual ' part of him was always on a high whenever Joon was being his witty, mindful, blessed self, but having him around, being all desperate, whiny, was doing all sorts of things to Yoóngi's heart. He couldn't fight the urge to just pat down Joon's disheveled hair…
"If only you were not so straight ..."

 Yoongi thought...

Or did he...???

Or may be, he just say that out, a little louder than a whisper,

 and maybe...  
just maybe Joon heard him loud and clear...