Photobooth (Taekook)

#taekookau where, complete strangers Tae and Kook meet each other accidentally in an amusement park, while trying to comfort a heart-broken teenager, who's freshly out of the closet. And this random act of kindness, rewards them both with a lovestory of a lifetime!

'Namjooning: the art or taking yourself on a date!'

He had read it somewhere!

And that's what Jungkook was doing at the amusement park. When your 'good-in-everything' best friend, steals your only chance to ask your crush-of-a-lifetime out, thats all you can do, right?

Why, you may ask? Well, his 'best friend' Tina, who was the only one outside his family knowing about his orientation, is kind of a jealous, insecure witch. The friendship has always been from Kook's side. Never had he ever got any support from her when he needed it.

Even when he came out to her, she had only shrugged it off saying,

'So what? There are many people who are gay! What do you want to prove by telling me this? Tell me when you actually find a decent boyfriend. That would be something!'

And that's how he ended up not confessing to his forever crush for almost 2 years. Because this witch would break his spirit every time he mustered up some courage to initiate a dialogue to break the ice.

And when he finally thought, he was ready to approach Haechan...

Tina, oh-so-gracefully announced that she and Haechan were dating. And there was no chance of him liking the same gender, because Haechan was head over heels in love with her...

So this is how he ended up taking himself out on his 'ideal-date', on his own! Because now....

He didn't just lose his crush, he also lost someone who he had been attached to, for almost all his school years. Sometimes the worst thing than a break-up, is the breaking up of a childhood friendship.

But Kook knows well, when noone stands for you, you have to stand for yourself. So here he is, taking a stroll in a funky themed amusement park, with tons of candy in his hands. But before he could walk any further, he heard someone sniffle and hiccup quite loudly.

He saw a girl in her early teens sitting on the park bench, soaking her handkerchief with the water continuously dripping out of her eyes. She was shaking badly. And being the angel he is Kook couldn't help but feel a tug in his heart, looking at her.

"Hey, you okay? Are you here alone?" He asked.

"What is it to you, Mr? Just leave me alone." The kid waived off.

"Look, I am not here to trouble you, just want to help. Can I call someone for you? Your parents? Friends?", Kook asked

but he couldn't understand why the kid started crying even more at that?

"Hey, please don't cry. I am not some sick criminal. I can't even hurt a fly. I would walk away right at this instant. But just don't stay here alone. At least call one of your friends...."

The teen whispered something inaudible. When Kook pressed upon it, she told him,

"I only had one friend, and she is the reason I am crying...."

"Did you two have a fight? It would get better, just wait till you people break the ice..."

"No ice-breaking happening here...."

"Friends fight all the time, she would come around in no time..."

"No, she won't...."

"Why would you say that?"