Chapter 4: Helping others

The next morning, Jimmy woke up and started his day by taking a warm shower and put on some clothes on. He noticed that Fox already left to do his daily patrol into the Lylat system while Krystal already made breakfast for him.

"Good morning Krystal." He said as he sat down.

"Good morning sweetie." She says as she sat down as well.

"So Jimmy, my friends and I are going to show you around Corneria City today. Are you okay of doing that today?" She asked.

"Sure I'm okay with that." Jimmy says

"Awesome, I'll call them that we can leave at 10:00am."

Later...

Krystal and her friends, Katt, Fay, and Miyu took Jimmy around Corneria city. Jimmy was amazed of how futuristic it was and the locals are very nice and some of them waved at him.

__________________

Fay__________________

Fay
__________________

Miyu __________________

Miyu
__________________

"Over there Jimmy is the Metropolis District. It's where the best place to shop and a great food court." Miyu says.

"You will like it here sugar. Trust me, Corneria is amazing." Katt says.

"Cool! Um... is there a park around?" He asked.

"Of course honey. If you want, we can have some fun there." Fay says as she picks him up and puts him on her shoulders.

They took the bus to the park and Jimmy was amazed of how huge it was. It was even more bigger than Central Park in New York City. There was a nice huge playground and Jimmy just headed there with excitement. The girls decided to sit on the bench and talk while they watch Jimmy play and having fun. Jimmy was just climbing on the jungle gym but doesn't have the confidence of making friends yet. He just decided to have fun alone.

After a while, He saw a Dog anthro that is a younger than than him was being bullied by two Wolves that are teens.

"Please, I don't have anything to give you." The Dog fur pleaded

"Shut up! Just give me your iPod." One of the Wolves shouted.

"No! It's means a lot to me!" He said.

"Too bad kid! It's mine now!" The wolf said as he snatched it and laughs a little.

"HEY!" Jimmy shouted.

The wolves see Jimmy coming and one of them said, "Well look do we have here. It's one of those No-furs from Earth."

"Give him back his stuff!" Jimmy shouted.

"Or what?! What are you going to do about it? You should be careful who you are messing with no-fur." The Wolf shouted.

"Yeah?!" Shouted the other wolf.

Jimmy wanted to do something but he hesitated for some reason. He wanted to help.

"What? You scared?" The wolf said.

"No." Jimmy said.

"Well? Maybe a giving a black eye will teach you something!"

The wolf swing a right hook at Jimmy but he ducked down and Jimmy grabbed his right arm and broke it with his elbow.

The wolf teen screams in pain and falls down crying while holding his arm.

"Rick! You little shit!" The other wolf shouted as he went at Jimmy and tackled him. Jimmy grabbed a rock and bashed it in the Teen wolf's face that some teeth came flying out. Jimmy's PTSD then got triggered that he didn't stop and bashed the rock on the wolf's face again repeatedly until Krystal and Katt grabbed onto Jimmy and tried to pull him away.

"Jimmy! Stop!" Katt shouted as she pulled him into a body hold while Krystal tried to use her telepathic powers to calm him down. Jimmy started sobbing a bit and Katt hugged him tightly.

"It's okay Jimmy. It's alright." Katt says.

"What's going on here?!" Shouted an anthro cop.

"That's human kid is crazy! He broke my arm!" The wolf teen shouted.

"Officer these delinquents are causing trouble and my child defended himself and this kid over there." Krystal explains.

The officers then arrested both of the Wolf teens and the placed them in the squad car.

Jimmy was still upset and kept saying sorry to them and they tried to console him.

"It's okay Sweetie. You were just trying to help someone." Krystal says as she strikes his hair.

"Come on, how about we go get some lunch?" Katt says as she wiped his tears away.

"Ok." Jimmy answers.