1.Moving on

Jeon Jungkook was living in Busan with his parents and his son Junghe. ( Making names - my forever enemy )

Jungkook was turning 24 next month. But he wasn't fond of his birthday now. This time his 24th birthday will also mark one year of his divorce. He was married to a business man named Min Yoongi by his parents when he was 22.

Even if the marriage was an arranged marriage, he was happy. Yoongi was somewhat cold but Jungkook felt happy with him. He tried his best to adjust and soon they started getting along.

When they felt close enough, Jungkook asked Yoongi if they could adopt a kid. He was hesitant at the beginning but later agreed.

Saying that Jungkook was the best dad would never be a lie. He was so caring and loving when it came to Junghe.

Yoongi did have a soft spot for their son. He was a different person with Junghe. But the good times soon ended. Jungkook divorced Yoongi and took Junghe with him.

Since then he was living with his parents in Busan. They were so supportive and never said he was to blame for anything. But he was never so good with Junghe after that. He was still broken by Yoongi and never thought he could move on. He had decided not to trust anyone after losing his trust once.

"Son, it is going to be one year since you got divorced. You should move on from that. You have a life ahead of you. Atleast think about junghe. He needs you. Please get over it. You don't have to waste your time on someone who didn't even love you", Mrs. Jeon said. Advising Jungkook was now a daily thing for his parents.

"Mom. But i did love him and got hurt at the end."

"But baby...... He needs you the most now. Don't we make sacrifices for you? That's what parents do. Junghe is a sweet kid. He understands everything better than we expect so aren't we supposed to think for his side as well?"

Jungkook was in tears. He did have the best group of people around him. "Dad has got you and Junghe a flat in Daegu. It is a small place but it is just how you like it. You can find a job there. Your dad also got Junghe in a playschool. Go there and start a new life son.". Mrs. jeon said . Their family was quite wealthy but it was Jungkook's wish to make his living and live independently.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         [next day]                                              

"So you are going to daegu with your pappa? Will you forget grandma and grandpa after you make new friends there? ", Mr. Jeon asked Junghe who was standing with his pappa with all their luggage packed.

"NO.... No way Grandpa I can never forget you . I will come back very soon. When I come back I'll make sure my feet will touch the ground if I sit in my swing.", Junghe said cutely pointing at his swing. 

"Son make sure to let us know if you want anything and also remember u can always come back here" , Jungkook's mom said to which he nodded.

"Aigoo ....My babies... come back soon." Mrs. Jeon said as they left in a cab. Junghe kept on waving till his grandparents where out of sight.

Hello. It's been a while since i wrote something. Hope that y'all are doing well. Take care and enjoy reading

-Ash