6. The sweet shop and the sweet shopkeeper ( pt 2 )

"Taetae" junghe ran over to taehyung who was taken aback by seeing junghe and jungkook. He was shocked as he was thinking about them the very second.

"J-junghe?", he uttered in shock

Junghe pulled Taehyung into a tight hug while Jungkook watched them.

"I missed you so much taetae. I want you to come back to school " junghe said after they pulled away.

"Oh sweetie pie I wish I could. But I already left that job and committed to other job.", he said picking junghe up and placing him on the store's counter.

"That is sad taetae. I was so bored today. How will I learn without you?", junghe said pouting cutely that tae couldn't help from giggling due to the cuteness.

"Weren't you the one who said you would scold my taetae- i mean your taetae when we reach home?", Jungkook said. He mentally cursed himself for calling the older man his taetae even though it was by mistake.

"Pappa, you are right but i can't scold taetae......", junghe said and cuddled close to the male in the apron.

"So why were you and pappa here after all?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, the cupcakes. I almost forgot. Taetae we are here for cupcakes that pappa promised me to get"

"Cupcakes? Which one do u need junghe? Junghe favoured cupcake?" Tae said making the kid laugh.

"We will have two strawberry flavor cupcake." Jungkook said.

Taehyung brought them their order but as he was about to enter he saw junghe asking for a small bell hug there and Jungkook was telling him not to take it.

"Here you go" he said giving the cupcake said "you get this bell as your my last customers "

Jungkook knew that he must have seen junghe wanting it. But he just let it slide it with a smile. The bunny smile, it made tae's heart skip a beat no doubts on that.

"If u don't mind can i ask why u decide to quit teaching? Is it because the school isn't good? Is it okay for junghe to learn there?" The usually silent Jungkook was now staking question one about the other.

"No no. It is nothing like that. I just always had this passion in baking and stuff but my lover- my family wanted me to be a teacher. Now I'm on my own and can choose what i want so i choose this as of now" tae said with a smile. It was probably a fake smile.

"I am not done with works for the shop yet though. I still want to find someone to help me so.." He said smiling awkwardly knowing that it was so obvious that he was trying to change the topic.

"Pappa is looking for a job now. What if pappa works with you taeate? Then we can meet always. Maybe you can teach me as well??" Junghe suddenly said still stuffing his mouth with cupcakes.

Jungkook replied suddenly " ah don't mind him. He is just desperate for you to teach him. Moreover i don't to bake or anything "

"Wait. No he is right. If u are looking for a job then you should join. I.. I mean i know this won't pay enough. But still if your son is so desperate we should just make it happen." Tae said soon after.

"No. It isn't about the pay. I don't have to get a job to live my life it is just to make me busy. But if i join here it will be a waste of money for you. I don't know anything about this-" Taehyung interrupted Jungkook.

"That's alright. You can learn it. I will teach you. Why do you have to look for another job when you have this one? You can see junghe most of the time as well." Tae said and realised that he sounded so desperate.

"I am not forcing you of course .You can refuse it as well" he said

"Pappa isn't refusing. I am deciding. He will work here." Junghe said in a stern manner.

"Okay then. Tell me the details for the job please Taehyungssi."

"You can call me tae don't be so formal."

"Haan tae" he corrected himself.

"I'll get you to work with me in the morning at almost 8 and we can leave at 6 in the evening. Junghe can come along and we will leave him to school for time being. We can pick him up after school. He can stay here till we go back. How does it sound?" Asked Taehyung

"Taetae, it seems like we are the cute family like in the dramas" junghe said making tae realise how the plan made him sound like he is Junghe's dad.

Jungkook was just standing there confused as hell. He isn't having a teensy weensy crush on this attractive man alright is he? Not gonna lie. He did like the idea of them being a family but no way he wasn't that stupid. He isn't over one man even now. He doesn't want to be hurt again.

"Nice plan tae. Sounds good to me now let's leave. Come on junghe" he just wanted to go away for this man.

"Wait up guys. We can leave in my car. I'll just close the store. " Taehyung said as they were leaving

"You don't have to do it tae. Please I'll feel bad for it. " Jungkook stopped tae this time. They left home by that.

Welcome back to my long chapter guys. Not that long but it is long for me. What do you think about the story so far? Please do let me know if someone is reading. Even though this isn't that good. I feel like it is the best book i have written yet.

-Ash