5. The sweet shop and the sweet shopkeeper ( pt 1)

Sunrays peeped through the curtains of Jungkook's flat. It woke them up. The probably woke up in the wrong side of the bed. The day started with a small fight.

Jungkook put some milk in the table for his son. When he turned around to get the bread from the toaster, he hit the glass of milk with his elbow and spilled it over the table and on himself.

Oddly, it was Jungkook who was more childish and careless at time. "DAD!" Junghe exclaimed and took a deep breath. "Oops" Jungkook said with a nervous chuckle.

"Pappa , please be careful. You need to get a babysitter i guess. " junghe said in a dramatic tone and head palmed.

"Ok ok. It was my mistake I'll fix it. Give me a minute.", his pappa replied trying to clean the mess.

Now the long forgotten toast was burning there adding on to the mess.

"Amazing. So I'll be late to school? I miss taetae already ", Junghe said with a pout.

"Seems like you love your teacher more than me now. I wonder who is the one getting you cupcakes today" Jungkook said pouting. It was a competition of who is more cuter. Believe me no one can choose a winner here.

Junghe was about to say something when his pappa interrupted him.
"Let's go. You shouldn't be late on your second day itself. I'll take care of the kitchen after i come back"

They left the house with that. They went to school in silence. Junghe left after giving his lovely pappa a kiss in his cheek.

Jungkook went back home in a bus and cleaned the mess they made. He then searched for jobs he could take up in the web. But he couldn't find anything useful.

He took a long nap after that and later got ready and went to bring back his son from school.

When he reached school, he met with junghe looking so damn scary that he felt like he should just leave.

"What happened cupcake?", Jungkook asked his son who was sulking.

"I wanna see taetae. He left this school. I thought he was joking yesterday but he isn't teaching me now" his son was visibly sad.

"Aww my baby. Don't be sad. We will go scold him when we reach home. Now lemme get you the cupcake i promised you.", he managed to lift Junghe's spirit a little.

Jungkook parked the car in front a sweet shop. He took junghe and went inside.

"Hello", he said to the man standing by the counter.

The man turned around and they were all surprised. It was Kim Taehyung.

"Taetae", junghe ran over to him. Jungkook was shocked. He felt that he was seeing this man every where he goes . Is it mere coincidence or was it fate?

Hi readers, this is a little small because i wasn't in the mood of writing another long chapter. So i made this one into two parts. And how is this story going?

What do you think about tae? What is he doing in the sweet shop?

-Ash