3.His Dad

Jungkook was making them dinner while Junghe was watching some cartoon in the tv. A scene of a family having fun came up reminding him of his dad. 

"Pappa can we met dad?"

"W-What ", Jungkook stuttered hearing his son's sudden demand. 

"You know we ain't together don't you Junghe?" , he replied in a harsh tone.  

B-but pappa I-I miss h-him . I'm s-sure he m-misses u-us too. At least c-can we call him?", Junghe asked with teary eyes.

"He doesn't like us anymore forget about your dad okay? Now go and watch the tv or sleep . Let me finish this will you?" , Jungkook said making his son cry even harder. 

Seeing his son crying like that reminded him of a similar situation which happened when he was staying at his house waiting for the divorce.

[Flashback]

"Pappa, dad . Where is he? I didn't meet him for a whole week", Junghe said with a sad pout.

"Did I not tell you yesterday too that we can't meet him?", Jungkook said still angry thinking about his husband who cheated him.

"B-but paapa", Junghe said weeping.

"JUST GO AND GIVE ME SOMETIME TO FORGET THAT MAN JUNGHE " , Jungkook was yelling. It was the first Junghe was being yelled at by his sweet pappa . The 3 year old's minds couldn't take it. He started weeping even more.

Jungkook just walked away from his crying son in frustration. He didn't think about the kid's emotions when he was an emotional mess himself. He shut the door at his son and was crying. But after a minute the reality hit him, he just left his son to cry . He opened the door only to see his son laying unconscious on the floor. The guilt hit him like tsunami . He tried waking his son up but failed. 

The panicing father just called a cab and took his son to the nearest hospital and soon called his parents and informed the matter.

We were just out for getting the groceries what happened?" , Mrs. Jeon asked 

"I-I I'm a t-terrible f-father. Why did I yell at him?" , Jungkook broke into sobs in his mothers arms as he narrated the whole incident.

"Don't blame yourself son. What has happened is past make sure to not repeat this again. " his dad comforted him.

The doctor informed that Junghe is a small boy who can't take up trauma even in a mild form. Since then even though Jungkook was still troubled by his divorce, he tried his best to not make it affect his son.

[End of flashback]

" Junghe , don't you know we don't talk to dad ? You have got Pappa hmm? I know it is hard for you without him but aren't you the only one I have got as well? I will get you your favourite cupcakes tomorrow when we come back from school ok? Don't cry son . Now let's have dinner and sleep?", Jungkook changed the tone of the conversation.

"Pappa... aren't we all that dad has got as well?" , Junghe asked surprising his father

"N-no he has got a new (boy) friend" ,Jungkook replied.

"Okay then don't worry pappa i won't leave you . But don't forget about the cupcakes ", Junghe now said.

" Oh okay my cupcake" , Jungkook said tickling his son all over him and picked him up and took him to the dinning table. They have never had fun or laughed like this ever since Jungkook divorced . Maybe moving to a new place did help.

Heyyooo..I'm just chilling now so y'all can tell me which book to update, I'll try writing. But can't write long ass chapters sorry hehe. And also don't hate Jungkook's character or me . It is just something which is possible to happen to anyone if these circumstances comes. Hope everyone understands. If you don't understand  ...........................................................ummmm............well I don't care . Okkie bye . 

-Ash