7. Not jobless anymore

Jungkook woke up the next day and got Junghe ready for school. He also got ready for his job. Jungkook was still clueless about this new job but he was excited to learn new things.

"Pappa lezzgo ", junghe jumped in excitement after having his breakie.

"Don't jump around too much or you'll be all sweaty and will be stinky when you reach the school", jungkook warned his son (ngl he gives me major mamma vibes). Scared of being scolded, junghe sat down near his pappa.

"How are we going to school today? Will taetae drop us or will we take the bus?", the kid questioned.

"Your taetae did tell that he will drop us so i guess that is how " jungkook replied.

He got Junghe's lunch and went outside their apartment. There tae was waiting for them.

"Taetae, good morning." Junghe said with eyes glittering with happiness.

"Good morning sweetheart and how were the cupcakes?", taehyung asked, honey dripping with every words he spoke. Jungkook was busy admiring how good taehyung was in handling junghe that he didn't realise when they finsihed their convo and started and staring at him for his response.

"Pappa, taetae just aksed if we can leave" junghe said

"Huh,... Y-yeah of c-course taehyungsi", he stammered trying to hide his embarrassment. (A funny incident which happened to me is in the end of this chapter do read 🤣)

Taehyung started the car after making sure both the son and his pappa where secured with seat belts. Soon they dropped junghe at his school and drove to tae's shop.

Tae got off the car and opened the door for jungkook like the gentleman he is. Jungkook flashed a quick smile and went into the store. Taehyung opened the shop, hung the key by the door and put his jacket in a hanger. Jk followed him like a lost puppy. The awkwardness of junglook didn't go unnoticed by tae.

"Come sit here lemme get you something to lighten the mood" he said leaving jk all by himself.

Jungkook sta there taking deep breaths while tae went into the kitchen and got him some lemonade and banana cakes.

"Have these, i just made these now. It would be cool if u try then and tell me if it's worth selling here"

Jungkook was amazed by seeing how taehyung made something that quickly. He took a small bite and it was exactly how he liked it.

"Wow this tastes heavenly ", he said making tae come back to earth. He was staring at the mole under jk's lip and how a small piece of the cake was sticking near his lips. He leaned in subconsciously wiped it off. Jungkook could smell something familiar. It was the smell of cigarettes. It reminded him of the safety he felt with yoongi. Then they realised the proximity and soon moved away.

"Umm.... you can sell these for sure they would be the new highlight of the shop", jungkook said. If you think it's good enough then I'll put it on sale" tae replied

"It will take for having customers so let's teach u the basics come on. And yeah drop the formal attitude already. It's fine just be casual with me" he added

"I'm sorry if u felt that i was uncomfortable around u. It is just that I'm not so good with new people." Jungkook said with his face lowered.

" hey don't be sorry. I was like this as well. It is when u think too much and keep on what iffing that u can't socialise. Just don't doubt urself or overthink. Be free with me" tae tried comforting him.

"Ok tae I will try ". Taehyung was happy by hearing jk calling him tae again.

"Nice now let's go into the kitchen" tae said and jk nodded

Okay let's talk. I feel like blabbering a lot today. Feel free to ignore.

Things from this chapter which is all abt me,

•I love the smell of cigarettes. It feels comforting to me

•I'm very bad with socialising but nowadays I'm trying to be better at it

Now time for that incident i mentioned.

One day i was having to go to the physics lab with my friends. We were walking towards the lab in a line. While passing by the computer lab, we saw our physics teacher standing there. She asked us something and said 'okay u all go to the lab I'll be there shortly ' everyone before me walked but i stood there. Someone pat my shoulder and i realised that everyone had started walking.wait wait the embarrassing part is that i was lost in my thoughts but i happened to be staring at one of my kinda cute juniors while thinking. After walking away, i kept on thinking how she might have thought i was some freak for gwaking at her which i technically was but wasn't.

Okay one more thing from this chapter which is all abt me,

•Overthinking over nothing and what iffing about literally everything.

Sorry this was just me being an annoying blabbermouth hehe bye. Take care💜

-Ash