2. New Start

Jungkook and his son reached their apartment by evening in a cab. The driver left after getting his pay . They had a heavy luggage to take to their room which was apparently above 2 set of stairs. Jungkook took all the bags with difficulty and started climbing the stairs with Junghe also helping his pappa by carrying his small bag. 

"Excuse me, lemme help you with the bags. Which floor are you living?", Jungkook turned around to find the source of that deep voice. 

"Hi, I'm  Kim Taehyung. I live in the second floor , that luggage looks heavy let me help. ", Taehyung said as he got a bag from Jungkook and started walking alongside the family.

" So are you guys the new residence of the room next to mine? I mean room number 12." 

"Ah, yes. I'm Jeon Jungkook. We are gonna be neighbours I guess" , He replied with a small smile

"Nice. What is your name?" , Tae asked caressing the kids hair.

"I'm Junghe "

"Oh what a nice name you have got? Who named you that?", Taehyung asked sweetly 

"Dad did didn't he pappa?", Junghe asked looking at his pappa who suddenly seemed uncomfortable that he just gave a small nod.

"He didn't come with you? " , Taehyung asked Junghe nodded and mouthed no. He didn't wanna interfere in their personal matter so he did not question it further.

"Have a good day. Make sure to ask me anything if you need. ", Taehyung said Jungkook after he over the luggage. Jungkook thanked the other and entered their room while Taehyung entered his after waving goodbye to Junghe .

"He is so nice isn't he pappa? Can I make friends with him?" , Junghe asked as soon as he found a place to sit.

"Be careful with everyone don't trust strangers so fast ", Jungkook said as he started unpacking and setting things up. 

"Okkie pappa. Now, can I watch tv?" , Junghe asked with puppy eyes.

"Ok watch whatever you like till I finish my work. After that, you should wash up and sleep early like you always do. You have school tomorrow remember?"

"Fine pappa I'll be a good boy I promise ", Junghe said jumping in excitement.

Double update ,yeah. Hehe...