04. were the same age!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AFTER ELORA HAD SCOLDED THE THREE boys for not telling her about the alpha pack that had arrived in beacon hills straight away, and after they all scolded her in return for single handedly taking on an alpha wear wolf pack, the four best friends (two siblings) were all being dragged to a party out in the suburbs by none other than Stiles Stilinski.

None of the others were particularly exited for their night out—beside Ethan but he was constantly up for what ever and so Elora claimed that his comments didn't matter—yet Stiles still insisted that they go, yet still got annoyed when any one of them showed a single ounce of resistance. Which was why Scott's look to Elora didn't go missed. "What?" The spastic boy had asked the pair, himself and Ethan giving them accusative looks.

The blonde and the raven haired boy looked to one another and then back at Stiles with frowns. "What do you mean, "What?" Scott asked, the blonde joining in on the action—all the while Ethan was looking between the pair with a smirk. His mind wasn't even on the same plant as theirs and his only thought was how he hoped his sister and best friend would finally realise their feelings.

"That look you were giving each other!" He exclaimed, throwing out his hands towards the pair who were still frowning at each other but also slightly amused by the teenage boys freak out on the street leading to some girls house.

"I didn't give a look..."

"Neither..."

Stiles was known for being hyperactive and that was why when he caught into the so called look they had been giving each other, he couldn't let it go. "Oh, there was a distinct look from both of you."

Elora exasperatedly sighed at the boy when he still
didn't drop it, looking back towards him with a roll of her eyes. "What look?" She stressed for the final time before the boy broke and accused the pair of not wanting to go to the party—despite them both saying they weren't interested. He then claimed that his only friend was Ethan before stomping a few steps ahead of them—acting like a toddler.

They both knew that he couldn't drop it for very long before he spun back around—once again halting them in their steps in the centre of the path. "God, one drink, all right? You'll be fine! I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce us to all of her friends. So, tonight, no Lydia, no Alison, no Dean, no—Tonight, we're moving on." He went to finish his 'motivational speech' with Elora's name, only to realised that she was right there and he had invited her when going periodically down the group to list all of their somewhat significant others.

"It's not like we've spoke in days." Elora muttered as they walked up the pathway to the party. Stiles sent Scott a desperate look—one that told him this was his opportunity to make a move. But Scott knew he wasn't the kind of boy to get with a girl who has a boyfriend. He knew he wouldn't be able to do that no matter how much he hated the egotistical jock.

As soon as they entered the house, the group of four seemed to be ambushed by a very pretty blonde—much like Elora in that department—she didn't pay much mind to the other three guests. But they guessed she couldn't with her lips pressed against their best friends, only seconds after they entered the house.

"So glad you all made it!" She smiled, despite only briefly knowing the other three. At first she looked at the fellow blonde girl up and down, viewing her as some kind of threat that would get in the way of her plan for Stiles. But that was until she noticed the look the raven haired boy had been giving the girl since they walked into the house. How she knew and they didn't was becoming unfathomably. "Come downstairs with me and help me pick out a bottle of wine...?" She suggested—ordered—but Stiles wasn't going to resist.