12. youre my everything

TW—Mentions of Suicide.

ELORA WOULD HAVE SIGHED A BREATH of relief to be off the claustrophobic bus had they not pulled up in the front of a particularly musty looking motel for the night. She stood between Scott and Lydia once they climbed off, looking up at the flashing lights of the sign, the vacancy of cars in the car park and the peculiar gust of cold air that made them all shiver.

Elora nestled her head further into the shoulder of her brother, the boy wrapping an arm around her shoulder to try and warm her up. "...I've seen worse." Scott tried to reassure the group, although the tilt of his head and the frown that graced his face told them that even he wasn't sure about it.

    Stiles stared at the boy exasperated, looking between him, the motel before them and back to him. "Where have you seen worse?" He asked astounded.

    Elora still shivered despite the arm wrapped around her shoulders, pulling on the sleeves of her jumper to cover her hands. "You alright?" Ethan asked her, the girl having slept for practically the whole rest of the bus ride laying against Scott's chest as she did so, the redness yet to return to the girls cheeks.

    The blonde nodded, but shivered as she did so. She hadn't convinced any of them and Lydia was insistent that she wasn't going to let the girl out of her sight for the rest of the night,

     "Listen up! The meet's been pushed 'til tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and the least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves! You'll be grouping up-- choose wisely." Coach called out to the group of cheerleaders and lacrosse players, returning from the main reception of the motel with a select number of keys in his hand.

    Lydia grabbed the arm of her best friend, pulling the pair towards coach alongside Alison, the three girls grabbing a key for them all.

     "And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants! Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" The man shouted at the teenagers as they began to walk towards the motel in search of their rooms.

     Elora was headed towards their motel room along side Lydia and Alison when Dean approached her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and dangling a key in-front of her face with a smirk on his face. "Got us a key." He smirked, nodding towards the Motel.

     Elora was about to speak when Lydia beat it to her, "Too late. She's going with us." She spoke bluntly, taking the girl away from him with a glare. Dean scoffed and rolled his eyes at the strawberry blonde, walking back over to the pair and once again grabbing the blondes arm.

    "Come on, let's go." He spoke sternly, not releasing the hold that he had on the girls jumper. It was safe to say that Lydia hated Dean. She hated that he couldn't give the blonde room to breath, always breathing down her neck. She hated that he was so rough with her, never taking her gently but grabbing at her. She hated that she couldn't see how lucky he was to have landed someone as caring as Elora.

     The three boys heading to their room also watched the interaction with scowls on the faces, particularly at the harsh grasp that he had on her arm. Ethan was getting sick of him, Elora had a pit in her stomach. She did love Dean, she thought she did at-least. But nobody else got to see the good side of Dean, the one that he used to show all the time. The one that even she didn't get to see anymore.

    But Elora wouldn't even pick Scott over Lydia, let alone Dean. Lydia was like her sister. "I'm gonna go with, Lydia. Sorry." She muttered, stalking back over to her best friend, only to be stopped once again.