Chapter 2: Waves

July 3 2021

It was the next day as the time was eleven a.m. The Group were all Anna's house as they were sitting in the sofa while Alex was turning the temperature high on the air conditioner as It was cooling even more.

Alex: Finally.

Jack: This air conditioner is honestly better.

Maria: My air conditioner isn't even that good! I'm thinking about replacing it.

Benjamin: Probably because it's old?

Chris: if it is, Then you definitely need a change Maria.

Phil: Yeah true, The last time I was in Chris's house it felt like I was in a snowy place.

Chris smiled as Everyone shared a laugh as Anna sat next to Benjamin and spoke.

Anna: Hahaha I agree. Anyways, How was dinner for both of you?

Jamie: *Smiles* Oh it went really nice to be honest, Me and Chris had alot fun.

Chris: *Chuckles* That's right.

Mandy: Weeeell Did Benjamin barge in the date?

Micheal: Thats actually what I'm looking forward to right now.

Jamie started laughing as Chris's smile faded away as He looked upset at Benjamin who was giving a smile as Everyone looked shocked.

Lexi: Wait a second, Benjamin actually interrupted the date???

Aliyah: *Laughs*Oh my god!

Chris: I thought you were joking yesterday about that Benjamin, I didn't know you were actually gonna come!

Benjamin: *Laughs* I told you to look out though.

Jamie: Its okay Chris, Benjamin just came and left hahaha!

Chris: Still, I'm a bit upset.

Chris chuckled as Anna hugged Benjamin's arm as Everyone started laughing and continued talking until Mandy had an idea.

Mandy: Hey, Maybe we should go swimming in the pool?

Alex: I don't swim actually. . .

Jack: Me neither. I'll just sit.

Lexi: Oooooh that seems like an amazing idea!

Micheal: Then let's get going now!

Micheal smiled as Everyone cheered and got up, Soon Some of them changed as It showed the pool.

Alex, Jack and Benjamin were just standing and didn't had any plans to swim while the others were excited and dived in the pool

Aliyah: Fresh Water!

Micheal: Wow i never felt so relaxed, How do you feel Mandy?

Mandy: *Giggles* This was my plan so of course I like it.