Final Chapter (8): Cloverfield

July 11 2021

The Group ran to an open apartment as The parasite was growling at the group and tried to tackle them, But the group quickly shut the door as The parasite was trying to get inside.

Chris, Micheal and Aliyah were trying to hold down the door until the parasite started slicing through the door as Micheal, Chris and Aliyah got their back sliced as they screamed and grunted in pain and tried to avoid the attacks.

Chris: We can't hold on!!! It's slicing through!

They heard Growls as Alex gave the camera to Phil as Aliyah moved out of the way as Alex was holding the door. Until Micheal had an idea.

Micheal: Everyone! Move away!

Alex: What?? That thing is gonna get in-

Micheal: Its okay! I have an idea.

Chris: This better be worth it.

The Group quickly moved away as The parasite opened the door and growled and tried to attack the group, The Group quickly dodged the attack as Maria grabbed a vase and threw it at the parasite, The Group quickly ran out of the apartment as Micheal shut the door on it as They all quickly ran upstairs.

They kept running until they reach the sixteenth floor as the group were out of breath and stood for a few minutes.

Mandy: Oh my god, Are we even there yet?

Jack: We are in the sixteenth floor and so far nothing. We gotta keep going to find out.

Aliyah: God dang, it got my back.

Chris: *Sighs and holds his back* I feel like it's bleeding.

Jamie went to check on Chris as Jamie was looking at him as She looked at his back, Mandy was looking at Micheal as Phil heard the parasite growling louder.

Phil: We should get going, I don't think that thing is gonna stay at that apartment any longer.

Lexi: Agreed.

Phil cleaned the blood off the camera as They continued walking as Benjamin was on the radio but so far there was nothing.

The time was now three ten a.m. The Group were now on the twenty fifth floor as They were almost reaching to the thrity floor. They were sweating and really tired as they noticed the other building outside that were connected.

Soon, They were finally on the thrity floor as the group were feeling tired as Benjamin was trying to listen to the radio until they saw the other building and they needed to jump over to get there.

Mandy: Oh no, I already have a fear of heights. . . . .

Jamie: We need to get pass, The camp could be over there. But let's go slowly.

Maria: Yeah because it looks like it's gonna break.

Anna: Who should go first?

They all looked at eachother as Jack said that he will go first, He grabbed Lexi's hand as They were getting pass the building as slowly they were getting through.

They finally made it as they saw the military camp but they saw that the soldiers were dead as they're eyes were widen.

They looked around the corpses until they saw a radio as Jamie picked it up and heard a solider.

Soldier: All units, Is there anyone active now?

Jamie: Hello?

Soldier: Hello, Civilian??