Chapter 6: Frequencies

July 10 2021

The Group were hiding in the area as They were breathing heavily and were worried and scared about the parasite.

Some of then were sitting and trying to calm down while the others were standing and staring.

Mandy: Do you think its gone now?. . .

Anna: I hope it is. . I never seen that creature.

Lexi was silent as Chris was holding his leg, The parasite sliced his leg a little but Chris wasn't injured luckily. Jack was looking at Lexi and was comforting her as Alex switched the camera to his face as He noticed some dirt as He sighed.

Jack was looking at Lexi as Lexi was silent until Jack noticed something on her neck as He moved her head a little as He looked. Jack saw some blood on her neck as there was a small slice, it didn't look like a bite as Jack looked worried.

Jack: Your neck is bleeding, Lexi.

Jamie: Wait what?

Maria: Oh gosh, Is she bitten?

Lexi: *Eyes Widen* No! It didn't bite me!!

Phil: Lexi, Calm down. *Runs towards Lexi and checks her neck* She's bleeding alot. But it doesn't look like a bite.

Micheal ripped a little of his coat as Lexi was scared and worried as Jamie got up and stared.

Jamie: No! Micheal don't go near her!

Aliyah: What!? Jamie, What are you talking about??

Micheal: Jamie, She's bleeding-

Jamie: She could be bitten, Micheal! What if something happens to you?

Chris: Jamie, You need to calm down-

Jamie: Micheal, Stay back!

Lexi: I'm not bitten! I'm serious!

Benjamin: Wait wait, What's even your point right now, Jamie?

Jamie: You don't know, Guys. She probably got bit and maybe she might turn into one of those things

Lexi started panicking as her eyes were widen as Mandy shouted.

Mandy: Jamie, Stop! Your scaring her!

Alex: How do you know this is gonna happen??? How do you know she will get infected!?

Jamie: Alex, Don't be stupid right now. We have to leave Lexi.

Alex got upset as Everyone was shocked as Lexi was scared and cried.

Lexi: You can't do this!

Anna: Wait, Everyone calm down!

Jamie: No, I'm not gonna calm down. Lexi is gonna kill us!

Aliyah: Jamie, Stop!

Jack/Chris: ENOUGH!

Anna, Maria, Aliyah, Jamie and Mandy jumped as The rest turned as Lexi looked a bit worried, Jack was angry as He grabbed the cloth from Micheal's hand as Chris looked angry at Jamie and turned away as Everyone was silent as Phil told everyone to stay quiet as Everyone was silent.

Micheal, Benjamin, Alex and Phil were looking at eachother as they were whispering.

Micheal: This is getting out of hand.

Phil: No kidding, Its driving everyone crazy right now.

Alex: I don't know why would Jamie assume something like that, Lexi denied that she was bit.

Phil: I even saw it, It didn't look like a bite.

Benjamin: *Sighs* Lets just calm down-

Jack: *Angry tone* Tell your girlfriend. . .to not speak a word to Lexi!!

Chris: I'm not in a mood right now Jack!

Jack: If you want, Just leave with Jamie if you really don't wanna stay here. Lexi is fine.

Chris: When did I say Lexi was bit-

Micheal: Guys! Stop!!!!

Lexi grabbed Jack's hand and told him to calm down as Everyone was staring as Chris glared and just kept quiet as Benjamin, Micheal, Alex and Phil looked at eachother and sighed.

Benjamin: This is bad. . .

Maria: *Whispers* Hey, Lets just give everyone a break right now. I think there is some drinks and food somewhere here.

They all just looked as They went to grab the supplies. Soon, Everyone was drinking water and eating some chips, They felt thristy and hungry after everything.

Anna: Is it clear to leave now?

Aliyah: I mean, We can't stay here forever.

Alex: Its safe though. Although we have to keep moving.

Maria: We have to leave New York. It isn't safe anymore.

Phil: True, We have to leave somehow.

Mandy: Come on, Lets get going.

They noticed that Chris wasn't talking to Jamie nor was talking to Jack or Lexi, Although Lexi looked sad when she saw Chris standing.

Jack wasn't talking to Chris or Jamie, Everyone was looking around until they got up and was ready to leave.

They were all walking as they were in the ground mall, It was dark as Benjamin looked at his phone which was low on battery, He saw the time which was twelve a.m.

They all continued walking until they saw light in the distance as They were walking fast, They saw a double class door.

Phil: What is that?

They kept walking until someone stopped them which was the military as they all immediately surrounded and got worried.

Man on radio: Bring them in.

Military Soldier: Roger.

The soldiers surrounded them as they started pushing the group and pointed their guns as The group were walking while having hands raised up and kept walking.

They were in the command center as they saw many people in their beds as they were all injured while most were also just there as Everyone was really shocked.

Chris: Goodness. . .  

Anna: I can't see this. . All these people.

They all looked eachother until they saw one of their friends from the party, Tay Conti.

Aliyah: Oh my gosh, Tay! Are you okay???

Tay was shocked to see her friends as they noticed how pale she looked as Everyone tried to run towards her but the military stopped them.

Maria: Tay-

Suddenly Tay started bleeding from her eyes as Everyone was shocked as The military pointed their guns as Tay looked.

Tay: I don't feel so good. . .

Suddenly the military grabbed her as Tay started screaming, The Group were shocked as They started dragging her as Tay kept screaming in fear. They dragged her to the corner as her shadow was seen until the military Soldier shot her as Everyone jumped and were shocked as Tay was dead.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!!! :)