Chapter 4: Runaway

July 10 2021

Everyone was screaming as The fog was getting closer the everyone, They all screamed and quickly ran to a store as the fog was getting closer and faster.

Benjamin: Hey hey everyone get down!!!

They kept panicking.  Suddenly the store's lights went out as it was complete dark from the outside and inside. Everyone was panicking as the group were holding their loved ones hands or were hugging tightly to comfort them.

Jamie: Is everyone alright??

Lexi: *Breathes Heavily* I'm okay. . . . I'm scared right now.

The storm passed by as Jack was staring while Alex was holding the camera and went outside as Everyone was shouting.

Mandy: Alex! Jack!  Don't go there!

Jack and Alex were silent until Alex continued recording until he saw something from a far distance as he zoomed in the camera.

Several blocks away, Alex saw the woolworth building collapsing as Alex and Jack's eyes were widen.

Jack: Oh gosh, This is getting worse.

Everyone was scared as The big group got out of the store as they were looking around until they heard firing from the far distance which was scaring some of them. As Alex was shocked.

Alex: Guys this isn't good. We need to plan on a evacuation.

Chris: Your right, We don't really know situation right now! We all have to go from the Brooklyn Bridge.

Anna: No, It won't be safe!

Maria: Thats the only way we can all go from, Anna. We have to pass by the bridge.

Phil: Thats right, Everyone calm down and we will get to the bridge.

The friends were still scared as Everyone was walking slowly as they were making it to the bridge, Anna was holding Benjamin's hand tightly  as Benjamin was slowly pulling her as Jamie looked at Chris.

Jamie: Chris, Please be careful. Don't stand front okay?

Chris: It will be fine, Jamie. Don't worry.

She looked worried and concerned as everyoen else was concerned, Soon they made it to the Brooklyn Bridge as The big group were walking as they saw people running away in the streets.

Jack: Its chaos right now.

Aliyah: Guys, There is a helicopter.

Everyone looked above them as they saw a helicopter as the light was reflecting the group as they all continued walking slow as Alex was recording the camera as Phil looked at Alex.

Phil: Alex, Its okay you can keep the camera down.

Alex: No, It might come out useful.

Micheal: He has a point.